1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
WO2033
Last Activity:
Jul 19, 2017
Manage Groups:
Sales

Share This Page

WO2033

Fapstronaut, Male, from Wisconsin

Oh man. I really didn't think a relapse would happen so soon. Sucks, but getting back on the wagon. I need to start losing my cell at night. Apr 17, 2017

WO2033 was last seen:
Jul 19, 2017
    1. The Wrestler
      The Wrestler
      Liked your reply - more people need to take the approach you did, in keeping it focused on his situation.
      And yeah, ditch the phone if you have to, you can do this.
      1. Deleted Account likes this.
    2. WO2033
      WO2033
      Oh man. I really didn't think a relapse would happen so soon. Sucks, but getting back on the wagon. I need to start losing my cell at night.
      1. Present Kid likes this.
      2. WO2033
        WO2033
        I could feel myself mentally slipping back into a dangerous thought pattern. I started to intentionally look for triggers instead of avoid them. How foolish... but hey, I made it to 19 days and that's a start.
        Next goal, rebooting with a hard 90 and NO PMO. Last week I dropped the O, and I feel like it threw me off course a bit. We'll see how I feel after a full 2 weeks of No PMO.
        Apr 17, 2017
        vulture175 likes this.
    3. WO2033
      WO2033
      Onto Day 19: Tough evening... gotta stay away from social media!!! I made it through, but in still trying to release that "red balloon."
      1. laris and Fighter01 like this.
    4. WO2033
      WO2033
      Day 17: good day... let my long time friend in on my nofap journey. He's totally supportive and encourages me. Now, chilling w/ my puppy!
    5. WO2033
      WO2033
      Day 13: On the road for work... in the hotel room and fighting like hell to resist the urgesWorked out and cold shower. I'm going to WIN!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. WO2033
        WO2033
        Thanks brother Marr! Not giving in! I'm so inspired and feel so supported by my NoFap team. This site has been a real tool for change. Instead of surfing for P online, I'm surfing for help on NoFap. When I read the threads of others who are struggling the same as I am; I no longer feel alone. When I see them winning, I want to win. When I see them losing, I want to win for them and be there support. #TGFNF
        Apr 12, 2017
        Marr likes this.
      3. IWillQuit
        IWillQuit
        Good luck on your attempt.
        Apr 12, 2017
        WO2033 likes this.
      4. WO2033
        WO2033
        Update: made it through with flying colors! Thanks for the support!
        Apr 13, 2017
        IWillQuit likes this.
    6. WO2033
      WO2033
      Day 10: dropping the O from PMO, but I've got a happy wife The last 9 days w/o PMO have been a blessing. Moving onward w/ no PM!
      1. Warrior Within, Present Kid and Marr like this.
    7. WO2033
      WO2033
      Journaling My Hard 90: Day 4, success! Im still holding strong, but It's apparent that I'll need more physical activity moving ahead.
      1. Robb. and Warrior Within like this.
      2. WO2033
        WO2033
        Day 7: 1 week almost in the books!!! Insane since I haven't gone this long without PMO for nearly 20 years. It's definitely been tough at times, but the reward of freedom and being a better husband, father, and man is worth the struggle.
        Apr 5, 2017
    8. WO2033
      WO2033
      Rebooting today, for a better tomorrow! I first joined the nofap community on Jan 2nd of this year, 2017, but almost immediately relapsed..
      1. Kanthaka the warrior likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Kanthaka the warrior
        Kanthaka the warrior
        U can do anything whatever u think..
        Mar 29, 2017
        WO2033 likes this.
      4. WO2033
        WO2033
        Friday, out with my wife and my dad. I've been really good... riding a high but have had my moments for sure. I'm really "awakened" when those impulses and triggers occur, and I choose not to act upon them. Normally, I would sneak off or find a way to separate myself from what I was doing and/or whom I was with and indulge in my vice. Now, I have a bigger purpose than the momentary relief and release, and ...
        Mar 31, 2017
      5. WO2033
        WO2033
        I'm putting those things and people before the ugly and evil habit that has controlled me for too long. Thank God and thank you NoFap.
        Mar 31, 2017
  • About

Sales

Signature

[​IMG]