1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by skeptical

1. PotentLife
    PotentLife
    We are in this together. I imagine you getting so strong emotionally that insults will sound like compliments, will make you even happier and more in love with life. People will be amazed and inspired by your cheerful, upbeat resilience.
    Mar 24, 2017
    牢不可破 and skeptical like this.
  2. skeptical
    skeptical
    Thank you for the encouraging words brother <3
    Mar 24, 2017
    牢不可破 and PotentLife like this.
  3. HopefulChristian
    HopefulChristian
    It hurts much worse, doesn't it? I'm afraid all it takes is time. Hope you're okay
    Mar 24, 2017
    skeptical likes this.
  4. skeptical
    skeptical
    I am okay thank you for the support my beautiful sister :)
    Mar 24, 2017
    HopefulChristian likes this.
  5. skeptical
    skeptical
    Im gonna post a few comments because its beyond char limit

And I didnt want to answer you yesterday about it hurting more because I wasnt stable for it. It hurts alot more, the physical part only hurt if it leaves emotional or mental scars. But emotional abuse from someone close is confusing and puts your self worth below the surface, makes you crave attention and gives you validitation problems
    Mar 25, 2017
  6. skeptical
    skeptical
    as well as low self esteem and self worth, its absolutely the most disgusting thing you can do to a person you know is in troubles
    Mar 25, 2017
  7. skeptical
    skeptical
    But the way I received these few likes and comments and private messages yesterday on nofap meant more than you can imagine so i want to show my gratitude again and thank you all so much and say i love you for saying nice things when i absolutely needed them, its something that im not used to
    Mar 25, 2017
  8. skeptical
    skeptical
    and it was so overwhelming i felt embaressed but today i feel so much better and actually i dont even have bad thoughts at all maybe thats all because of your support

Tl:dr i love you all so much
    Mar 25, 2017