1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by TheRevenant

1. Fapstronaut 9
    Fapstronaut 9
    Wow. That's some crazy achievement.
    Mar 16, 2017
  2. Strength And Light
    Strength And Light
    Congrats! I'm on Day 210 today and I hope to never catch up to you!
    Mar 16, 2017
  3. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    Thanks guys, means a lot.
    Mar 17, 2017
    vxlccm likes this.
  4. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    Mar 17, 2017
  5. -Leo
    -Leo
    how did you do it, I am stuck, i get a streak for like 7+ days ( if i am lucky) then relapse like 4-7 times =/
    Mar 22, 2017
  6. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    I was exactly like you Leo. I always asked how do others do it? And I couldn't even make it past +7 days ( So a plus for you). I've had like hundreds (if not thousands) of relapses after which I always promised myself not to do it again but I did. I always asked myself "Will I ever succeed?" and that was like something unattainable for me.
    Mar 24, 2017
  7. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    I don't exactly remember what happened the last time that I made my decision but I know that day was the day I joined Nofap and I wanted this time to be different because I couldn't think of any other solution to free myself but Nofap and its awesome community.
    Mar 24, 2017
  8. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    All I wanna say is that I didn't pop a magical pill and it all changed. I was exactly like you or even worse but I always knew that my day will come too so try to believe that like me but don't let this thought stall and give it your all the next time you wanna start a streak.
    Mar 24, 2017
  9. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    I saw people that were going out but I was sticking home and whacking off. I was seeing bad side effects. I was losing many good opportunities. And a lot of other stuff that finally made me quit it. I also had strong motivations which anytime I wanted to fap, I recalled them. There are others that relapse after xx or xxx days so it's not like I'm totally out of the red zone but it's a hell of a lot easier now.
    Mar 24, 2017
  10. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    And one last thing that helped me a lot and kept me going was following someone that was like kind of close to me but ahead of me (idk like 40 days or sth) and anytime I sat behind the pc to fap I would first come and check his profile and see that he was going strong so that made me tell myself that I can keep up with him too.
    Mar 24, 2017
  11. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    And the cool thing is that guy reached like 140 days or sth and relapsed but I'm still going because I'm not anymore dependent on him or anyone else.
    Sorry for talking too much :D. but don't worry cz you'll win too someday, I'm sure.
    Mar 24, 2017
  12. -Leo
    -Leo
    thanks man
    Mar 24, 2017
  13. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    Sure man.
    Mar 25, 2017