1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by enigmaaa

1. BeautifulWarrior
    BeautifulWarrior
    I'm doing good. How are you managing? I had a bit of anxiety come over me yesterday....too many needless worries and I'm concerned for my guy; I don't want to get hurt again.
    Feb 14, 2017
  2. BeautifulWarrior
    BeautifulWarrior
    I don't want to live in codependency any more. I'm focusing on loving me so that I don't fall to pieces if he relapses. He's been doing great but the devil was attacking him last night and this morning;
    Feb 14, 2017
  3. BeautifulWarrior
    BeautifulWarrior
    he managed to fight it but he needs to be very vigilant at this time. The devils looking for any way to destroy what he's building. I encouraged him to continue journaling here and talking to you guys. I am handing him over to God daily; it's in His hands, not mine ❤
    Feb 14, 2017
  4. enigmaaa
    enigmaaa
    I am fine sister,only 2 ways to fight anxiety,it comes from thought..1either,keep yourself constantly engaged in some sort of productive work..or practice 2 thoughtless meditation state(eg anxiety thoughts will come but donot give it strength by identifying urself with it,just observe them) it's difficult..1.is easier I'm doing that
    Feb 14, 2017
  5. enigmaaa
    enigmaaa
    Yes,sister..one more thing..go through my conversation post first ,,the urge must be transmuted whenever it rises..can't be suppressed.
    Feb 14, 2017
  6. enigmaaa
    enigmaaa
    Your devotion to god and loving yourself is awsone something I must learn..I have always longed for others love ,approval..always looking for happyness.but got. nothing so far..must try to love myself..AN Yogi,said Don't look for happiness,.becom so happy that happiness will come and embrace you
    Feb 14, 2017