1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by TheRevenant

1. enigmaaa
    enigmaaa
    It's awesome it's hard mode right
    Did you reach this far on your first attempt ...just curious...
    Feb 7, 2017
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Wow, How does it feel?
    Feb 7, 2017
  3. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    @enigmaaa It definitely wasn't my first attempt, it was like my thousandth attempt or maybe much more which I can't count, but I always knew that this one is gonna come, it was just a matter of time and it did happen. So don't worry if you keep failing but try to make this one your real attempt and don't fail, u won't regret it.
    Feb 7, 2017
  4. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    @itstimetofight You can't literally feel it until you yourself get there, but I can tell you that you won't regret it. When you get this far you start seeing what's actually going on around you and you kinda get out of the bubble you've created around yourself.
    Feb 7, 2017
  5. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    I really don't wanna disappoint you but when you quit this damn thing, you start to become a real person who takes responsibilities and that may come as a shock to you at first seeing all these things going around you which you didn't notice before, so yeah there will always be ups and downs ...
    Feb 7, 2017
  6. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    ... And there will always definitely be tough moments but that means that you're becoming a man. but I gotta say that absolutely the good things that are going to happen to will outnumber the ones that may look nerve-racking and bad but deep inside, they're for the good of you.
    Feb 7, 2017
  7. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    Sometimes things that may look enjoyable and good at first (like PMO) are actually gonna destroy you but there are things that may look very tough and bad, but they are meant to build you and are there for your own good.
    So remember this and don't judge them very quickly!!
    Feb 7, 2017
  8. I Free I
    I Free I
    right behind you ! Day 170 for me !

keep it up !
    Feb 9, 2017
    inzynier1 likes this.
  9. inzynier1
    inzynier1
    Envy you, @Freeee and @TheRevenant. Im corious, did you have sex already with gf, while hardmode gets on?
    Feb 10, 2017
  10. I Free I
    I Free I
    @inzynier1 No girlfriend for me ... It's been a tough road but I've managed to do it by pure dedication and willpower. I haven't had sex since march 2016, almost one year... while I was enjoying spring break in miami . Still Breathing lol !
    Feb 10, 2017
  11. inzynier1
    inzynier1
    Feb 10, 2017
  12. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    Great job @Freeee !!
    @inzynier1 No sex for me either! Don't worry man, you're not alone.
    Feb 10, 2017