1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
JimmyT
Last Activity:
Jun 16, 2015
Manage Groups:

Share This Page

JimmyT

Fapstronaut, Male

doing better today; some anxieties around work but hitting the gym helps May 20, 2015

JimmyT was last seen:
Jun 16, 2015
    1. JimmyT
      JimmyT
      doing better today; some anxieties around work but hitting the gym helps
      1. recovering onanist likes this.
      2. Nithin Adarsh
        Nithin Adarsh
        Keep going buddy :D
        May 21, 2015
    2. JimmyT
      JimmyT
      today is day 1 again - determined not to have the fall I had last time and wallow in it for 2 days. quick fall earlier. moving on!
    3. JimmyT
      JimmyT
      back in the saddle and raring to go! let's do this
    4. recovering onanist
      recovering onanist
      Jimmy, thank you for the beautiful reminder of God's forgiveness you left on my profile page. It meant a great deal to me. Been feeling guilty all week, but so many kind & encouraging guys on here. So sorry you're struggling too. Please private message me if you feel like chatting. I'm here if you need any support.
    5. JimmyT
      JimmyT
      bah..really struggling today; stinks starting over; gotta remember that next time I'm tempted; :/
    6. JimmyT
      JimmyT
      Failed last night; back to day 1. But God reminded me of His forgiveness and to never look back. Moving forward!
    7. JimmyT
      JimmyT
      Day 18 complete; starting day 19 today.
    8. JimmyT
      JimmyT
      so thankful for my new friends through NoFap. I was really in a bad place and my accountability folks helped snap me out of it. Rockin!
      1. RyanH and headedup like this.
      2. headedup
        headedup
        good to hear!
        May 12, 2015
      3. JimmyT
        JimmyT
        yep :) thanks for saying with me!
        May 12, 2015
    9. JimmyT
      JimmyT
      awesome day; saw a guy give his life to Christ; great way to end day 15
      1. kingdante26 likes this.
    10. JimmyT
      JimmyT
      DAY 13 complete; PTL :) loving the community here
      1. kingdante26 and arturo111 like this.
    11. recovering onanist
      recovering onanist
      Am holding you in my prayers, JimmyT.
      The Lord will give you the strength and the rest you seek - He always provides.
      Well done for holding strong - and congratulations on making 12 days - really excellent!
      Every blessing.
      1. JimmyT and headedup like this.
    12. JimmyT
      JimmyT
      temptations this evening; holding strong; Lord give me strength and help me find my rest in You. Day 12
      1. headedup and recovering onanist like this.
    13. JimmyT
      JimmyT
      Day 11 :) I had to count today because I haven't been keeping count! Yay! Stay strong! Soli Deo Gloria.
    14. recovering onanist
      recovering onanist
      JimmyT, I just sent you the St.Michael's prayer. Keep faith, my friend. However strong those urges get, they always pass eventually. You're doing just great! Every blessing,
      Ben
      1. headedup likes this.
      2. headedup
        headedup
        @recovering onanist and @JimmyT , are either of you Catholic or Orthodox? It sounded that way based off the conversation. Anyway, check out the "Catholic/Orthodox Fapstronauts" thread if you're interested!
        May 5, 2015
    15. recovering onanist
      recovering onanist
      JimmyT, 8 days fap-free is a big achievement. Congratulations. The temptations will be great for a while to come, but I promise it does eventually get easier - so hang in there and maybe pray? The St.Michael the Archangel prayer is particularly effective. If this doesn't work for you, maybe take some exercise, take a cold shower, anything to distract you from that urge! Stay strong. Every blessing.
      Ben
      1. JimmyT likes this.
      2. JimmyT
        JimmyT
        thanks ben, yeah I'm feeling it more today for sure. Thanks for the heads up. I'll try to exercise in the morning too. Thank you for the encouragement. I'm a Christian, so prayer is definitely an essential reminder. I'll have to look up the prayer you referenced, as it is not part of my prayer routine currently. Thanks for the suggestion. Hope you are having a great day.
        May 4, 2015
    16. JimmyT
      JimmyT
      8 days :) finally past the 1 wk mark; feeling some temptations tonight; thankful for community support and friends
    17. JimmyT
      JimmyT
      One week free! PTL!
    18. JimmyT
      JimmyT
      Day 5 I think - Had some temptations earlier. Going strong!
    19. JimmyT
      JimmyT
      not sure what day this is, but its in the 1st week. Had a real conversation with GF. Awesome and freeing. Great day.
      1. Trajan15 and headedup like this.
      2. headedup
        headedup
        That was probably a really important step, so nice.
        Apr 30, 2015
      3. JimmyT
        JimmyT
        yeah, it went well albeit awkward at first
        Apr 30, 2015
    20. Trajan15
      Trajan15
      Let me know your nickname and I will connect
      1. JimmyT
        JimmyT
        whats app nickname or skype or... ? Sorry I forgot what we were going to do
        Apr 30, 2015
  • About