1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by TheRevenant

1. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    ... of you experiencing it by yourself. You're gonna feel proud, strong, much more confident and you start liking yourself. I started working out and have lost almost 20 kilograms and have turned from a fat nerd always sitting behind the computer playing video games to a guy who actually gives a s*** about his appearance and can easily interact with girls(something I never thought would happen.).
    Jan 14, 2017
  2. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    I'm not saying that now I all think about is girls but that now my life is in a balance. I work out, study, have started programming, can easily socialize with girls. Everything finds balance and u actually start noticing what's going on around you instead of only thinking about when you're gonna get the chance to fap.
    Jan 14, 2017
    AndySky180 likes this.
  3. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    Any kind of obsession and addiction could stop you from reaching your full potential and actually getting what you want from your life.
    Jan 14, 2017
  4. AndySky180
    AndySky180
    Awesome and inspiring. Thank you.
    Jan 14, 2017
  5. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    Anytime :).
    Jan 15, 2017