1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Tangaï

1. AndySky180
    AndySky180
    Yep. I was circumcised when I was 19. I've never looked back. It's a very personal choice! Stay positive; be positive. Cheers.
    Jan 9, 2017
    Tiny antelope and Tangaï like this.
  2. HappyDaysAreHereAgain
    HappyDaysAreHereAgain
    I was cut before I left the hospital, so it wasn't a choice I could make. M I have attempted restauration, and I've found that I have less physical triggers when I keep my head sheathed.
    I have a friend who was circumcised while he was in his 30's. I remember how he suffered, and I imagine it isn't easy for you either.
    Jan 10, 2017
    Tiny antelope likes this.
  3. HappyDaysAreHereAgain
    HappyDaysAreHereAgain
    A few years ago, I was in Swaziland, and, as part of a campaign against AIDS/HIV, they were encouraging all men to be circumcised. They also distributed free condoms at everv counter and in public restrooms. I think more monogomy would help, but when the ruling king has 13 wives, monogomy is not pushed.
    Jan 10, 2017
    Tiny antelope likes this.
  4. IGY
    IGY
    " I was cut before I left the hospital, so it wasn't a choice I could make." That is the point isn't it? Better to leave the choice up to the individual. I would have been so pissed off to have part of my penis removed before I could say no!
    Jan 13, 2017
  5. HappyDaysAreHereAgain
    HappyDaysAreHereAgain
    IGY, I like the definition of forgiveness: deciding to live at peace with the consequences of another person's behavior/action. They circumcised me, I live with it without any bitterness, and I have tried to restore something of it.
    Mar 14, 2017
  6. HopefulChristian
    HopefulChristian
    Swaziland?
    May 5, 2017
  7. HappyDaysAreHereAgain
    HappyDaysAreHereAgain
    Yes, Swaziland, the last remaining monarchy on earth where the king reigns. You take a all plane to the end of the world and walk from there. It's a beautiful walk.
    May 5, 2017