1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by TheRevenant

1. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    me super bored and depressed. I feel like I've gained this super strong desire to go out and see people instead of being a couch potato but still, I don't go out a lot maybe cause I'm lazy or still used to the old life or maybe scared, Idk, but it sucks. It's like my mind is going through a huge evolution and change in my life that it can't keep up or process the situation.
    Dec 11, 2016
  2. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    When I was deep into PMO my mind was only struggling with PMO but now that that cloud is gone my mind is realizing that a whole lot of stuff is going on around me and it's trying to keep up but it's not very successful in that matter.
    Dec 11, 2016
  3. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    I'm not saying that if u quit PMO then u're gonna get into a lot of trouble and maybe it doesn't happen to u but saying that after that u're gonna feel like a real grown up who has lots of responsibilities and could come as a shock to u.
    Dec 11, 2016
  4. vibemaker
    vibemaker
    Hey i feel pretty much the same at the moment. I think it's because after being clean for such a long time we see what possibilities we missed in life, because we were so "passive" and "dead". Sometimes staying at home also makes me feel sad.
    Dec 11, 2016
  5. vibemaker
    vibemaker
    During PMO days i was always like "oh please don't speak to me, i would be so nervous, don't know what to say", now its more like "hey would someone please take me on an adventure". I think we just need to get out of the old habits and push more and initiate more. It's hard for me also. I'm also not going out much at the moment.
    Dec 11, 2016
  6. vibemaker
    vibemaker
    But we shouldn't make ourselfes down, if we don't find the courage to do it at the moment. Remember we're still healing and this is just the beginning. Be happy with the HUGE changes you made already.
    Dec 11, 2016
  7. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    Feels awesome to hear the same thing from someone else :). Can't agree more with u. It may be hard now but we're the ones who define what's hard. If we managed to overcome PMO then I guess we can overcome almsot anything. We just gotta push ourselves though it is hard and should remember that progress is only made through hardship not in Convenience and Isolation.
    Dec 14, 2016
  8. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    And you're also really right about wanting others to interact with us even though we used to wish to be avoided and be left alone. I think that as PMO has similar bad effects on all of us thus quitting it would have the similar positive effects. And I also think that the matter of how long we've been clean makes us have mostly similar experiences = +4 months, Yayyy, :D.
    Dec 14, 2016