1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Paul the Apostle

1. Icyweb
    Icyweb
    Congratulations on your seven weeks. I'm sorry you've slipped into relapse mode. I've been there myself for some time now, relapsing about twice every week. Right now I'm completing day four. I don't actually know what my longest record was.
    Nov 6, 2016
  2. Icyweb
    Icyweb
    I think it was about five months, though. I was completely rebooted, not interested in PMO or lusting after women. I lost that because I started tempting myself deliberately, and eventually gave in. About this time last year, I had a three month period free.
    Nov 6, 2016
  3. Icyweb
    Icyweb
    The first two and a half months were amazing. I was working hard, doing well at school, and really enjoying life. I can honestly say, that was the happiest period of my life since I was six years old. It was even better than the earlier five months, because I wasn't just committed to not fapping, I was committed to living.
    Nov 6, 2016
  4. Icyweb
    Icyweb
    Don't stop trying now. You've relapsed, but when you have something like seven weeks free, even a series of relapses can't take all your progress from you. Don't make the mistake of putting your head down to push through.
    Nov 6, 2016
  5. Icyweb
    Icyweb
    Lift your head up, enjoy life, and walk above the challenge. You'll have to fight at times, but mostly you can just distract yourself. There is something incomplete in all our lives that drives us to PMO. The key, it seems, is to fill that emptiness and be satisfied with the good things in your life.
    Nov 6, 2016
  6. Icyweb
    Icyweb
    I know I need more than what I've been doing lately, so I'm going to increase my prayers and reliance on God. I'm going to start going to a mass an extra time per week too.
    Nov 6, 2016