Comments on Profile Post by Hollipop

1. Lone_Wolf
    Lone_Wolf
    Don't be nervous. All the other students feel the same way you do. I went back to college at age 45, so I was extra wary of what it would be like, but it turned out just fine.
    Sep 18, 2016
  2. Hollipop
    Hollipop
    Thank you so much! I tend to get nervous pretty easily and that really calmed be down a lot :) I'll be sure to focus!
    Sep 18, 2016
  3. Lone_Wolf
    Lone_Wolf
    I think years of PMO make us extra self-conscious too. But yeah, don't worry about the first day of college. No matter how together you might think someone else is on the surface, everyone has self-doubt.
    Sep 18, 2016
  4. Hollipop
    Hollipop
    I know for sure that I'm a lot more self-conscious if I happen to have to leave the house right after PMOing. I feel like the way we choose to face our insecurities and how we share them with others plays a great part in who we are.
    Sep 18, 2016
  5. Lone_Wolf
    Lone_Wolf
    I assume everything went well?
    Sep 20, 2016
  6. Hollipop
    Hollipop
    Yes it did! My apologizes for not saying anything about it, but I had a pretty busy day! I even possible started working on a new friendship :) Thanks for your concern!
    Sep 20, 2016
  7. Lone_Wolf
    Lone_Wolf
    Good to hear. I figured everything would go all right. These fears we have of the unknown often turn out to be worse than reality.
    Sep 20, 2016
  8. Hollipop
    Hollipop
    Very very true. I feel like I've been avoid risks all my life only to face regret in the end. Have you gone through something similar?
    Sep 20, 2016
  9. Lone_Wolf
    Lone_Wolf
    For most of my life. Only now do I seem to be getting things on track.
    Sep 20, 2016