1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Jilloy

1. स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    You're like a frequency junkie. I'm not sure I believe in that stuff to be perfectly honest with you man.
    Sep 13, 2016
  2. स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    Can you convince me it works?
    Sep 13, 2016
  3. Jilloy
    Jilloy
    Hm, that Flame isn´t really about Frequency, but yes I enjoy Subliminals as I feel they have an effect. Unfortunately convincing you won´t be possible and it would also undermine the quality of the subject, either you believe in it or not, everyone has to decide for himself. ;)
    Sep 13, 2016
  4. स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    So it's phooey basically? It sure as shit is about frequency dude, it's fucking soundwaves.......
    Sep 13, 2016
  5. स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    Some soundwaves are sacred. I don't doubt that. I just don't know what to believe about soundwave frequencies. Let me do some research real quick.
    Sep 13, 2016
  6. स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    Pardon my French it's just this stuff is really New Age and has no scientifical backing.
    Sep 13, 2016
  7. स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    Not that I need science to prove everything to me, it's just I am a sceptic of all things much like Metrodorus of Chios was.
    Sep 13, 2016
  8. स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    I don't disbelief it, I see it's a very spiritual tool I apologize for sounding gruff at first, I'm not into this kind of spirituality man I do recite mantras though in my Buddhist practice. I hope you keep cleaning out your mind and spirit with these if they work for you! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVbcIu1_7jY
    Sep 13, 2016
  9. स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    Flame of Love taps into the dimension Ascended Masters dwell on brother. Tapping into that is purifying and energizing for sure, I don't doubt that for a second.
    Sep 13, 2016
  10. स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
    Sep 13, 2016
  11. स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
  12. स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro
  13. स्वर्ग Ordinator Toshiro