1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by mlang284

1. coconutplums
    coconutplums
    Hey buddy, what's going on?
    Aug 25, 2016
  2. mlang284
    mlang284
    Thanks for the encouragement. I still feel like dying. And it actually has nothing to do with relapsing. I made a mistake at work that embarrassed a lot of people. I wish God would just stop my heart from beating. I wish I would just fall over dead. The world would be a better place without me.
    Aug 26, 2016
  3. coconutplums
    coconutplums
    I understand. and hey, it is okay to feel these ways, but that doesnt mean that your thoughts speak the truth. The world would not be a better place without you. Perhaps you made a mistake, but we all do. Ive made tremendous fuck ups in my life that affected others as well. Today is a new day, love. Start over and take some time to treat yourself well. You are worthy of acceptance and love just as you are today.
    Aug 26, 2016
  4. mlang284
    mlang284
    Thanks very much. I'm still here. I can't tell you how many times today I thought about killing myself. I'm tremendously depressed. I won't kill myself. I don't have the courage to do it. I'll continue. And none of this has to do with PMO. I'm too depressed for PMO. I just don't like living.
    Aug 26, 2016
  5. coconutplums
    coconutplums
    I know it doesn't have anything g to do with it. I'm so sorry you're struggling like this. I'll speak to you further in message. I know I mentioned pmo in there but I'd like to add that we can talk about your overall well-being. <3
    Aug 27, 2016