1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Aman1712
Last Activity:
Nov 4, 2016
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Nov 3, 1995 (Age: 28)

Share This Page

Aman1712

New Fapstronaut, Male, 28

I've been lonely all my life.Probably due to too much studying.But the instantaneous help i get here from all members is soo tears-inducing! Jul 8, 2016

Aman1712 was last seen:
Nov 4, 2016
    1. Aman1712
      Aman1712
      I've been lonely all my life.Probably due to too much studying.But the instantaneous help i get here from all members is soo tears-inducing!
      1. ons.obb_swaha
        ons.obb_swaha
        Keeping steady brother! We have each others' backs - you'll find the positivity you need to get out there and tackle life head on, don't you worry.
        Jul 8, 2016
    2. Sleeping_Beauty
      Sleeping_Beauty
      Hello and welcome to the forums! I hope you succeed in your goals with nofap :)
      1. Aman1712 likes this.
      2. Aman1712
        Aman1712
        Ohh! Thank you so much.. It really means a lot to me.. To get encouragement and care from people i don't even know while the people i do know don't even care.. *tears of joy* (umm...I'm not actually crying, I'm a man after all :P)
        Jul 8, 2016
      3. Sleeping_Beauty
        Sleeping_Beauty
        Ohhh, I'm glad to hear that. I'm sorry to hear that you don't know people who care, but I think you'll find tons of people on here who understand what you're going through and want to help :) (lol, manly tears are okay)
        Jul 8, 2016
    3. Aman1712
      Aman1712
      Saw this site on NY yesterday and have to say -- this is the ONLY site I've found which is actually honest to the core.. All people here..<3
    4. Aman1712
      Aman1712
      I'm a student in the best engineering college of my country and I'm wasting away my time and energy doing useless senseless M...
      1. ons.obb_swaha likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Aman1712
        Aman1712
        Life's not that awesome really.. I mean i love the courses we get to do, professors and facilities are great, but every student is kinda busy in something or the other.. It gets lonely.. Being in a pathetic city kanpur doesn't help either.. There's no special place to go outside except 2 malls..:( AND no girls.. In my batch there are 50 girls and 810 boys..
        Jul 20, 2016
      4. ons.obb_swaha
        ons.obb_swaha
        Hey, that's one thing our colleges need to focus on more huh - unwinding from the mechanical ways of ruthless competition and persistent education. Like fitness, the rest days in recovery are as if not more important than the workout days. It's strange bro - when we're so totally absorbed in our passions, the mundane life seems to carry a certain charm.
        Jul 21, 2016
      5. ons.obb_swaha
        ons.obb_swaha
        As opposed to when lost in PMO, it just consumes you inside to out. I can relate with you on almost all frontiers, including the miniscule gender ratio - our breed studies/builds cold hard machines and in return, we use them to comfort ourselves - PMO thrives in loneliness doesn't it.
        Jul 21, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 3, 1995 (Age: 28)