1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Aaayron

1. Hollipop
    Hollipop
    Hey mate what happened? I just came back from giving up on my quest and noticed you hadn't posted on your journal in a while :o
    Jun 9, 2016
  2. Aaayron
    Aaayron
    Hollipop my man! Glad to see you're still alive and well haha. Yeah I dunno man, ever since I snapped my 21 day streak, I haven't been doing too well and have gotten a few binging days here and there which made me feel super bad about :(
    Jun 9, 2016
  3. Aaayron
    Aaayron
    So far it's been a solid 3 days since my last MO, and I've been trying to see my urges in a different light now. Instead of hating them and trying to fight them, I've instead tried to embrace them and accept them as a part of being a man. I let them help me and whatnot I dunno...it's been working out so far though haha. Hopefully I can get to 30 days this time...
    Jun 9, 2016
  4. Hollipop
    Hollipop
    Oh man we're exactly in the same position! I'll resuming my journal shortly (hopefully today) and I think it would help you a lot to do the same. I've finished reading all of your journal that I missed while I was gone and it really seems to have helped before. Also, you can always re-read it to gain strength and see how happy you were :)
    Jun 10, 2016
  5. Aaayron
    Aaayron
    That's what I'm planning on man. Thanks :) Gonna try and get some motivation to write again as it seems that I've lost it at some point and never really got it back. What's worse, I PMO'd again a few hours ago and have felt shitty all day :(

Went ahead and put safety filters all over my new Chromebook and promised myself to never tamper with them from now on.
    Jun 10, 2016
  6. Hollipop
    Hollipop
    Great call on the filters man, hope to see you around! :)
    Jun 10, 2016