1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
CreatedRight
Last Activity:
Oct 10, 2016
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Aug 7, 1954 (Age: 69)
Finance

Share This Page

CreatedRight

Fapstronaut, Male, 69, from DFW

Yes: Wisdom=your intellect, Stature=your body, God=Spiritual connection, Man=social. Which one will YOU tackle today? May 3, 2016

CreatedRight was last seen:
Oct 10, 2016
    1. CreatedRight
      CreatedRight
      Yes: Wisdom=your intellect, Stature=your body, God=Spiritual connection, Man=social. Which one will YOU tackle today?
    2. CreatedRight
      CreatedRight
      Luke 2:52, ask me about a balanced life.
      1. Deleted Account likes this.
      2. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        such a nice and simple verse
        May 3, 2016
    3. darkenedverse
      darkenedverse
      I have to admit I cheat a little. I do start off with hot water then go straight cold for a certain count.
      1. CreatedRight
        CreatedRight
        That may be harder and more intense to do?
        Apr 19, 2016
    4. darkenedverse
      darkenedverse
      Heck yes. ..Had already completed the 30 Days Cold Shower challenge. I'm now doing that challenge again with the insight from SS Project.
      1. CreatedRight
        CreatedRight
        i can't remember when a nice breeze was blowing through my shirt, like 2day. With the breeze, I wanted to enjoy other sensory moments; sun in the trees & hearing nothing. These minor sensation, I believe, are important for rebooting. Not just eliminating bad junk, but feeling the good, in this case cool skin talking to the brain. I considering this good rewiring. Thus, with the reboot, I want real stuff. Best!
        Apr 21, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 7, 1954 (Age: 69)
    Finance