Sep 22, 2022
Manage Groups:
Birthday:
Sep 8, 1998 (Age: 25)
College Student

Share This Page

Aaayron

Fapstronaut, Male, 25, from Philippines

wait what's an easy way to reset my sig counter again? i keep forgetting where to go on this site. Nov 27, 2020

Aaayron was last seen:
Sep 22, 2022
    1. Aaayron
      Aaayron
      Coast is currently clear still of any urges. Must still keep my guard up tho as it can absolutely strike at anytime...
    2. Aaayron
      Aaayron
      Here's hoping I don't ever need to reset!
      1. ManOfKnowledge likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. ManOfKnowledge
        ManOfKnowledge
        Hahhah good to know you enjoy them!

I'm sure that if you fully dedicate yourself to it, like to NoFap, you can definitely achieve your dream :)

And yes, Tame Impala are quite like the modern Beatles, and one of my favorite bands! They're so diverse and experimental that I can't help but love their songs. Check out this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQbf9oyyGjc

It's quite like nothing I've ever heard before.
        May 1, 2016
      4. Aaayron
        Aaayron
        Well, that was a truly weird experience. I honestly don't know how to feel about that song :/ ...nonetheless I'll be researching more about this band! They seem cool :)
        May 1, 2016
      5. ManOfKnowledge
        ManOfKnowledge
        Hahhah I guess their more experimental stuff is not for everyone. Perhaps you'd like their older albums more, like Lonerism or Innerspeaker. For me they're sort of like Pink Floyd + The Beatles but completely different in their own respect. Plus, Kevin Parker's voice sounds very similar to John Lennon's!
        May 1, 2016
    3. Aaayron
      Aaayron
      Finally got the PMO counter thing set up right haha! Productivity :D
    4. Aaayron
      Aaayron
      I'm feeling so motivated to stop now, but as soon as I get an urge I fucking lose it all man...dammit
    5. Aaayron
      Aaayron
      Looking to be able to improve my life for the better!
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 8, 1998 (Age: 25)
    College Student
    Simple and socially awkward guy who's very much into and passionate about music. I am currently learning both guitar and bass and am planning to take up drums and maybe piano soon even! I am also currently trying to learn how to read and make sheet music properly so I can finally notate these tunes I've had stuck in my head for the longest time and make songs out of them!

I listen to majorly alt/garage rock (faves are The Strokes, pre-2010 Arctic Monkeys, Radiohead to name a few) but also like to delve into classic rock, blues rock, punk, jazz, and even pop at times.

Two big dreams of mine would be to either form and be the lead songwriter/vocalist/guitarist of my own alt rock band, or become a sound engineer who produces, mixes, and masters audio and all that jazz. Maybe even both :D But I realized that I wouldn't really be able to get a decent living out of those careers, so I guess I'll have to settle for a day job and have those at the side if possible.

But yeah, as you can tell, I'm ALL about music baby. And also a bit of writing on the side, but that's mostly really just so I'd have inspiration for making lyrics since I'm a shit writer in regard :(

Signature

[​IMG]