1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
CUT
Last Activity:
Mar 11, 2019
Manage Groups:

Followers 1

Share This Page

CUT

Fapstronaut, Male

Alright, I failed after nearly 2 months. I knew this would be happening, but it's not too bad for me :) Jan 2, 2017

CUT was last seen:
Mar 11, 2019
    1. CUT
      CUT
      Have my 10 days. I can feel the pressure building up.. but I won't fail. This time I have double the motivation.
      1. Janek85 likes this.
    2. CUT
      CUT
      I'm starting fresh today, but with a lot more motivation than usual. Does anybody want to join me? This time it's serious.
      1. A Batman likes this.
    3. freedomwarrior
      freedomwarrior
      Fight fight fight. Or flight flight flight? Fighting sucks and many times fails. Flighting is more successful cause you get your butt and your mind away from where you are and focused on something new long enough for the desires to die.
      1. CUT
        CUT
        I'm so close to a fail right now.. damn! The reason-> I want to try something, but problem is -> I added "playing around" to my streak. Now I'm even questioning the streak or why this is really necessary.
        Apr 29, 2016
      2. freedomwarrior
        freedomwarrior
        Hopefully not too late, but get away from where you are. Go outside. Go for a walk or run. Damn it!!! Force yourself do get away.
        Apr 29, 2016
      3. CUT
        CUT
        Well I kind of failed, I had my hand down there. Not quite sure if I violated the "don't play around" rule.
        Apr 30, 2016
    4. CUT
      CUT
      Really need to fight right now v.v
    5. CUT
      CUT
      OMG I'm so glad that I included "don't play around" in my streak. I really would like to right now, I'm on fire! :p
    6. CUT
      CUT
      Since it was so crucial to me: Don't "play" around with your little friend, add this to your streak/commitment if you haven't already!
    7. CUT
      CUT
      New streak begins today! I got 120 days, but this time I'm even stronger.
    8. CUT
      CUT
      Had an orgasm again, also I made another post, everything's cool, would recommend to read it.
      1. vulture175
        vulture175
        thanks cut
        Apr 15, 2016
    9. CUT
      CUT
      I fucked up. Guys, never underestimate your sensitivity, even if you don't plan to have an orgasm it can go wrong. Keep your hands away.
      1. Temple and Slylen like this.
      2. Slylen
        Slylen
        You have to listen to that quiet whisper in your mind that tells you to stop. It knows the right path.
        Apr 10, 2016
      3. CUT
        CUT
        I wasn't engaging in fantasies, I didn't plan to have an orgasm, I just played around, don't want to tell you how though haha.. Sometimes I'm really stupid and curious. I didn't expect it to escalate that quickly :/
        Apr 10, 2016
      4. Temple
        Temple
        Sorry to hear that. But pick yourself back up, brother! You made it really far, you're strong!
        Apr 10, 2016
    10. CUT
      CUT
      100 days clean now! :D
    11. CUT
      CUT
      Horny right now. Won't fap of course, but I can't release the pressure, damn ._.
      1. Crispy21 likes this.
      2. BrainPlasticity
        BrainPlasticity
        I know man :( I can totally relate! ..just keep moving forward!
        Mar 16, 2016
    12. CUT
      CUT
      Got my 90 days done. Hm what to do next?
      1. Crispy21 likes this.
    13. CUT
      CUT
      DAMN I'm so horny today, don't know why. But of course I won't fail, don't worry ;)
      1. A Vikings' Son
        A Vikings' Son
        In our bros we trust. Stay strong for us bro!
        Feb 20, 2016
      2. Tera
        Tera
        it will go away, just dont give in to it :)
        Feb 24, 2016
    14. Tom32960
      Tom32960
      Hang in there. Don't give in.
      1. CUT
        CUT
        Don't worry man, everything is cool.
        Feb 14, 2016
    15. CUT
      CUT
      Man I hate these relapse stories, keep your shit together guys! NOFAP.
    16. CUT
      CUT
      Uh what's that? Want to fap. Not this time. •_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
    17. CUT
      CUT
      Since that wet dream I'm so "pumped", damn! It's a different kind of urge.. would like to release it.
      1. Jonny123
        Jonny123
        Dont!
        Jan 21, 2016
    18. CUT
      CUT
      NOFAP POWER! ᕙ (⇀‸↼‶) ᕗ
      1. freedom457 likes this.
    19. CUT
      CUT
      Around 30 days now, still clean, getting some gay thoughts, don't know why, pretty disturbing haha
      1. Deleted Account likes this.
    20. CUT
      CUT
      I would like to fap, but I know the feeling I would get afterwards, it's not worth to lose all that "power" I have gained, so I won't fap
      1. marcpro and TinyT like this.
  • About