1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Deleted Account

1. llortaton
    llortaton
    Well, I have a fear of people hearing my breath, so I breathe very loudly around people, and it is so embarrassing!!! People notice it too, and I don't know how to not manually breathe around people. Thankfully, I only manually breathe around people, meaning it sprouts from anxiety of people hearing my breath.
    Aug 12, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You can teach yourself everything. With proper practise things will come. Practise on the breath when in public. And though, it is not something so drastic, you just breath louder. People your age around you are jerks. They always will find something in you, so they look better. In fact, they are not better.
    Aug 12, 2019
  3. llortaton
    llortaton
    Yeah man. I always ask myself how I got this manual breathing problem, and always am so sad about it. When someone comes around, I get nervous, tense up, and start to get conscious of myself and my breathing, and conscious of the people around me. Don't take your breathing for granted... There are some people (like me) who can't even breathe normally around people.
    Aug 14, 2019
  4. llortaton
    llortaton
    But, I know I don't have breathing OCD, because I breathe normally when by myself, or when focused very deeply <--- which is rare.
    Aug 14, 2019