1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by +TenPercent

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I hope your broth heals you up. Stay strong through it and you won't regret it. Dont lose it for a few moments of release.
    Jun 16, 2019
  2. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    Thank you @Coffee Candy , I nearly had an involuntary release while walking to an AA meeting this evening!
    I am going to have to be SO careful over the next few days. My last slip came two weeks after an erotic dream. I need to do everything possible to wind down, not wind up!
    Jun 16, 2019
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I think an involuntary relapse wouldn't be so bad(if it happened in private) . I mean I know it's not easy after one but maybe it would be release some pressure.

Good luck on your daily fighting. You're doing really well.
    Jun 16, 2019
  4. +TenPercent
    +TenPercent
    @Coffee Candy Thank you again.
    I agree. If it is TRULY involuntary (like a wet dream) I would not call it a relapse. Just the body doing what it needs to do.
    But, being fully conscious, it can be incredibly difficult not to just "let it happen" and perhaps even worse, extremely frustrating if I choose to let it happen . . . and then it doesn't.
    Such a struggle. Thank you so much for your encouragement. :)
    Jun 16, 2019
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You're welcome, +TenPercent :)
    Jun 16, 2019