1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Randox

1. Randox
    Randox
    Feel bad that all the effort I have made in Ramadan was gone.. But I will never give up.
    Jun 9, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    No p involved? I’m sure you’re fine, my man. No reason to blow it out of proportion. Yeah it sucks but no p is a major victory and that will help you to continue progressing forward. :)
    Jun 9, 2019
  3. Randox
    Randox
    Yes, was fighting heavy urges the whole day yesterday, I had a wet dream and kept thinking about it, that was my mistake. Thanks man, I will do much better this time :)
    Jun 9, 2019
  4. Randox
    Randox
    Btw I can say that I almost cured of P, I haven't watched it for a very long time and nowadays I don't think about it at all. It's M is what I still struggling with. I'm sure that soon it will be ceased as P, I kept reducing the frequency till it's gone :)
    Jun 9, 2019
  5. control your life
    control your life
    Sorry to see the reset friend. Strong urges are big enemy
    Jun 10, 2019
  6. Randox
    Randox
    Thank you my friend, I know my mistake and I will do much better this time :)
    Jun 10, 2019
  7. control your life
    control your life
    Im glad to hear it :) i have unbelievable urges first week after reset and i always fail ...but i ve seen you overcome them...it needs strong mentality...pmo have to go
    Jun 10, 2019
  8. Randox
    Randox
    We will do it! The differences before /After the reset are so many, I have a huge headache, brain fog, knees and waist pain, my body is weaker. This addiction is hell on earth.
    Jun 10, 2019
  9. control your life
    control your life
    It is friend...i was thinking that even getting over with , will be huge success of my life....but on a long streak you can see many things are waiting too...i pray that we have at least pmo out
    Jun 10, 2019