1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by !!Ranger!!

1. !!Ranger!!
    !!Ranger!!
    I failed because I was weak and unreasonable. I failed because I was stupid and retard. I failed because I don't love myself enough to do good things for me
    May 18, 2019
  2. !!Ranger!!
    !!Ranger!!
    I need to change that I need to work on me. I need to love me. I need to improve me.i need to do what is best for me. I need to change my sedentary life.
    May 18, 2019
  3. !!Ranger!!
    !!Ranger!!
    I owe an apology towards me and everyone else who helped me to stay strong for 16 days.
    May 18, 2019
  4. ClickClickBoom
    ClickClickBoom
    Its time to pick yourself back up, you cant change the past, but you can learn from it.
    May 18, 2019
  5. !!Ranger!!
    !!Ranger!!
    I will do whatever it takes to bring positive change in my life. Thank you for support @ClickClickBoom
    May 18, 2019
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You’re doing great, man! Don’t dwell on it and don’t binge! You’ll be back up in no time :)
    May 18, 2019
    | Nico |, josbo21, vxlccm and 6 others like this.
  7. Newstart1622
    Newstart1622
    You can get back there easily. It's rare for anyone to make it all the way 1st time.
    May 18, 2019
  8. control your life
    control your life
    try again friend ! dont look back , change your ways ! for sure its hard , but its worth it!
    May 19, 2019
  9. !!Ranger!!
    !!Ranger!!
    I will read this message everytime I had temptation. I don't want to feel same again
    May 19, 2019