1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by goodnice 2.0

1. goodnice 2.0
    goodnice 2.0
    I broke a 5 months journey last year and it took me 6 months of 1,2,3 week streaks to finally get back to where i wanted. You WILL get past this. It’s okay that you relapsed, because you learn from each one
    May 16, 2019
    TheRevenant likes this.
  2. goodnice 2.0
    goodnice 2.0
    It’s taken me a lot to get my mindset right, and i felt helpless and borderline suicidal because i kept relapsing every 9-23 days, and it was maddening. I cried and hated my life. I would feel such highs and then relapse and feel i could not get out
    May 16, 2019
    TheRevenant and Meisterkatze like this.
  3. goodnice 2.0
    goodnice 2.0
    but you CAN. Soon i already know you WILL get to 17 days and you gotta push beyond that. When you are nearing that time, just push through with all of your might for the next couple of weeks after. And then it will get easier relatively.
    May 16, 2019
  4. goodnice 2.0
    goodnice 2.0
    I relied on God this time around. I said i can’t do it by my own strength and i vowed to walk by the spirit and not the flesh. You can only walk in one of them at a time. Ask for the Holy Spirit!
    May 16, 2019
  5. TheRevenant
    TheRevenant
    Feels so relaxing hearing you having the same experience and going through the same stuff and finally making it out victoriously. It has really given me hope and strength and anytime I'm about to relapse I try to recall your words to keep me from falling.
    Thanks again buddy.
    May 17, 2019
    vxlccm likes this.