Comments on Profile Post by Eoghan mac Phádraig

1. brilliantidiot
    brilliantidiot
    been ok except that I moed this morning. Back at it. How are you?
    May 15, 2019
  2. Eoghan mac Phádraig
    Eoghan mac Phádraig
    I misread that at first. I wondered why you would be mooing. "Poor boy's gone off his head," I thought. I'm doing great, actually. I'm temporarily in a stress-free, PMO-free zone. All is good.
    May 15, 2019
  3. Eoghan mac Phádraig
    Eoghan mac Phádraig
    Listen, B.I., you've got to start resisting a little harder. You already know what you're doing only deepens your depression. I'm not in a position to slap your hand away when I see you reaching for your dick. You need to step up, little brother. I'm not angry or disgusted with you. I just don't want you to be sad.
    May 15, 2019
  4. Eoghan mac Phádraig
    Eoghan mac Phádraig
    As always, anything you need to talk about, anything you need me to do for you, just let me know. Don't give up, my friend.
    May 15, 2019
  5. brilliantidiot
    brilliantidiot
    Thank you so much, again. I got 4 days (pathetic, but better than last time) so I have confidence I can get to 5,7, and through the chaser. It'll be tough. Glad to hear you are doing well.
    May 15, 2019
  6. Eoghan mac Phádraig
    Eoghan mac Phádraig
    I've no doubt that you can do it. Do me a favour, B.I. Next time you do something that makes you happy, post about it on my profile, so I can see you when you're not down.
    May 15, 2019
  7. brilliantidiot
    May 15, 2019