1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by boichywow

1. boichywow
    boichywow
    I was home alone, any ideas to prevent this? I always relapse when I'm home alone..
    May 14, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I hear you on that I used to have that problem a lot now I know I have plans in place that don't include computer or cell phone browsing . For me nearly getting caught a couple of times cured me when they came back sooner than expected
    May 14, 2019
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I agree with @Mr.Tell it like it is.
    Try to substitute your time on other websites with NoFap. When you feel urges, come here and read some success stories.
    Another option is stay outside the house for as long as possible when you're home alone. Go for walk or run. It helps
    May 14, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You can bounce back, stay alert and optimistic. Next time you find yourself alone don't pay attention to the tempting thoughts learn to ignore them until they start to fade away. It takes practice but you can do it, think about good and fun activities :)
    May 14, 2019
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Bad Bear. Bad! Ok, you can have a hug, but just one.
    May 14, 2019
  6. boichywow
    boichywow
    Thank you Mr.Tell, Mr.Bean, Mr.Girl, and Mr. Eoghan :)
    I took what you gave me, and have come up with a plan. The plan is to plan my day in advance.. with a planning chart. (1/2)
    May 14, 2019
  7. boichywow
    boichywow
    It's ingenious, really. If I fill my time with stuff to do and different routes to take instead of P, I'll be able to a) get more done, and b) avoid P! I'm going to be optimistic and persistent, meditating on all the good life has to offer. Thank you for supporting me you guys, it means a lot (2/2)
    May 14, 2019
  8. boichywow
    boichywow
    Have a wonderful day and let's kick some PM-A$$!!
    May 14, 2019
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I have found writing down what your grateful for is very helpful you will be surprised once you get your list going of all the positive things in your life.
    May 15, 2019
  10. goodnice 2.0
    goodnice 2.0
    @prettyboichad you may be like me, where i need STRUCTURE in my life otherwise relapse is inevitable. You need activities to do, constantly keep busy. And i never spend any time at home except for sleeping. Environment conquers will.
    May 15, 2019
  11. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Environment conquers will. Very well said.
    May 15, 2019
  12. goodnice 2.0
    goodnice 2.0
    Start going to the gym in your free time. you will get bigger, it will help induce growth spurt by releasing hgh, and you will develop the body you want. Get 9 hours of sleep (go to bed early this is important not just for growth but for fighting urges as less sleep = less will power) so you can function and your brain can fight off the urges.
    May 15, 2019
  13. Pastor Preston
    Pastor Preston
    You can do it bro! Keep trying and remember we love you here! :)
    May 16, 2019
  14. boichywow
    boichywow
    Thank you GoodNice and Preston. I greatly appreciate your efforts to help me. Thank you guys so much.
    May 20, 2019