1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by letter

1. boichywow
    boichywow
    waaat? is that the book! :3
    May 11, 2019
  2. letter
    letter
    Nope! But it is a step towards writing it though...hehehe

I do much better out in nature, so...in order to stay out in nature for extended periods to write, I’m going to hunt and forage for my sustenance.
    May 11, 2019
  3. boichywow
    boichywow
    here, i hope these nuts and berries provide for your sustenance :)
    May 11, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Let us know how the safety course went :)
    May 12, 2019
  5. letter
    letter
    That’s it @prettyboichad, you’re coming with me so that I never run out of nuts, berries of honey! *drags Pooh bear off into the bush with him*
    May 12, 2019
  6. letter
    letter
    Oh yeah, @Newgirl, I passed the first part! 99% on the combined written & practical exam. Part II, next weekend!
    May 12, 2019
  7. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Was it any fun? And can you promise me that when you do become a hunter, can you avoid killing the sweet little birds of nature- which there are too many to list here? Let the birds give you bread and water, my dear friend, and in return, they will sing cheery songs to you to give you joy and comfort and you will protect them from those that want to kill them.
    May 12, 2019
  8. boichywow
    boichywow
    killing birds is too hard anyways, I recommend fishing :P
    May 13, 2019
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Congrats! You will ace the second part as well :)
    May 14, 2019
  10. letter
    letter
    My sights are on game like squirrels, rabbits, beavers, wolves, foxes, deer, moose, bear and maybe some ducks & geese. Little birds just aren't worth the effort, so no worries about that @aspiringwriter1997

Aye, @prettyboichad, even if I hit a small bird dead on I'd likely lose my arrow for how far it would travel beyond it. Fish are a much easier quarry :D

Thx @Newgirl :)
    May 15, 2019
  11. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Yay! @letter I am happy for you about that and I hope that if you do see a bear that you kill it since we don't want you to become a stew of sorts.
    May 15, 2019
  12. letter
    letter
    Aye, I fear the bears here would not cook me properly. That would be tragic. I should end up as a tasty stew, not one that can one can hardly bear to eat :D
    May 19, 2019