1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
Betterthanever
Last Activity:
Dec 6, 2018
Manage Groups:

Followers 1

Pharmacy associate

Share This Page

Betterthanever

Fapstronaut

I wish you guys the best of luck in your journey. Feb 23, 2016

Betterthanever was last seen:
Dec 6, 2018
    1. Betterthanever
      Betterthanever
      I wish you guys the best of luck in your journey.
      1. Knight Solaire and CUT like this.
    2. Betterthanever
      Betterthanever
      Hey @Knight Solaire appreciate the well wishes. I decided to go on the NoFap Academy page. That's why I haven't been as active lately.
      1. Knight Solaire likes this.
    3. Knight Solaire
      Knight Solaire
      You have been removed from the group for being inactive for two weeks plus. You may reapply, but you must stay active. Good luck soldier
    4. Strugglesaurus
      Strugglesaurus
      Welcome to the group, soldier. Get in there and be active. We will help you achieve your goals and strengthen your spirit. We are like a family; don't hesitate to join us on Telegram or on the Member's Wall. Have a great day/night!
    5. BushidoWarrior
      BushidoWarrior
      Cold showers are an excellent thing comrade. I'm glad that you have taken up this habit. You will become a mightier, more powerful human being for it. You are definitely setting yourself up for success, one day at a time. Well done! I'm very happy for you!
      1. Betterthanever
        Betterthanever
        Thank you I appreciate it. If you don't mind, can you share some of the benefits you've personally experienced by taking cold showers?
        Jan 17, 2016
      2. BushidoWarrior
        BushidoWarrior
        you learn how to get comfortable with discomfort, and experience it without suffering. this helps with cravings because cravings can sometimes be very uncomfortable. the more you can be mindful of them, the less chance you have of acting upon them.
        Jan 17, 2016
  • About

Pharmacy associate
    Love to play basketball

Signature

[​IMG]