1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by letter

1. spaces
    spaces
    weather is hot where i am too :)
    May 5, 2019
  2. letter
    letter
    I hope you have some cool ideas then too to help regulate your temperature :D
    May 5, 2019
  3. spaces
    spaces
    i have an ac :D !
    May 5, 2019
  4. letter
    letter
    Oh, right, technology...I forgot about that stuff
    May 5, 2019
  5. Khufu
    Khufu
    do you use software such as scrivener
    May 5, 2019
  6. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    *slams the breaks- hands you a hand fan* So what is the novel idea? Do you care to share with your beloved friend- the aspiring writer? Was it really an idea that made all of the hairs stand up on your end? n_n
    May 5, 2019
  7. letter
    letter
    I used to have scrivener when I was on Mac @LostCloud, I’m on windoze now tho. $30 to upgrade to a cross-license. Hmm

Yeah man, when I realized what this idea really was my hairs became like a forest of trees on my arm. It was a powerful sensation. I’m still processing the idea tho, not sure I can share it yet @aspiringwriter1997
    May 5, 2019
  8. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    "my hairs became like a forest of trees on my arm" Oh yes, I know how this feels like since I've had this feeling come over me before whenever I wrote something. Well, whenever you can process it and share it, I will be waiting for you. I hope to talk about my novel idea(s) with you also @letter

(I feel like that you need two weeks now just to catch up with where we are at, lol xD)
    May 5, 2019
  9. letter
    letter
    I need a secretary lolololol.

Or a cloning machine.

Truly, I hate saying this, but my brain has never really worked the same ever since I was drugged in psych wards. I’m...slower...

But I’m trusting God to heal me of the ill effects.
    May 6, 2019
  10. letter
    letter
    It’s funny tho...because if anything I’ve grown in insight since then. It’s just putting it all together, takes time and more effort than I’d like to admit.

In real-time chat, people say “wow, you type slow.”

Nope...this is just the speed my brain goes at for putting these thoughts into words. I like to think that maybe my words get filled with more thoughts this way n_n
    May 6, 2019
  11. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    I'd gladly be your secretary at any time, haha.

That is sad to know that the drugs from the psych wards have made your brain function be altered in a way that can not be fixed, yet I am not sad on it fo you see the beauty from the pain and that is all that should matter. God will heal you from those ill effects and make your brain a better machine than what it was before.
    May 6, 2019
    Deleted Account, letter and spaces like this.
  12. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Even though you are slow at replying, I do think that you hit it on point when you said that your words get filled with more thoughts this way. I am also glad to know that it has allowed you to grow more in insight since as I said above, you see the beauty in things that makes me sorrowful and I will gladly allow you to be at your own place and pace my friend.
    May 6, 2019
  13. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    I just don't want you to get so behind that you'll never get caught back up. c:

(Seriously, this is why there needs to be an unlimited character amount on profile comments.)
    May 6, 2019
  14. letter
    letter
    Everything in time, everything has its purpose. That's faith, right? It's what I'm learning, the times when I've been down have shown me that it wasn't the circumstances, but how I related to them, that made me who I am.

Right now I'm prepping to get my hunter's license, squaring away as many last minute items as I can.
    May 9, 2019
  15. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Once again, you are right. You are right when you say that everything in time has a purpose. I have to be patient and wait for the time to pass so that the purpose can be revealed to me. I hope that everything goes well regarding your license and that you can get as much done last minute.
    May 9, 2019
    Deleted Account, spaces and letter like this.
  16. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Summer is here. Now is your best chance to maximize your time more than ever. If I could, I wish I could appear on the other side of the screen and help you out in any way that I could.
    May 9, 2019
  17. letter
    letter
    We’d have such a blast!!! I imagined you’d have so much fun. You ever built forts as a kid?
    May 9, 2019
  18. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Yes, we would! My heart leaps at the thought of us being out in the wilderness together, discussing books and writing, camping and eating by the fire, being in the midst of God's beauty in nature and finding delight in the natural world. We would have so much fun together. And yes, my siblings and I would build forts in my old living room with couch cushions, pillows, blankets, and whatever else we can find.
    May 9, 2019
  19. letter
    letter
    Yeah! We would have a blast! A good chunk of what I'm going to be doing is soooo much like building forts as a kid. It's different materials ofc, but it's the same kind of spirit.
    May 19, 2019
  20. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    I know! It now makes me want to go on a journey to find you and spend a summer or so with you in the wilderness with just the book "Walden", my pens and journals, and yourself. It does sound like the same spirit, and a lot of fun, and if I was with you, I'd gladly help out in any way that I could! ^^
    May 19, 2019
  21. letter
    letter
    With another person, I could consider taking down a moose. On my own it would be too much, but with a good helping hand we could process the hundreds of pounds of meat. The animal weighs about 1/2 a ton.
    May 21, 2019
  22. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    You'd have to sweet talk me into going after a moose since I'd probably run for the hills if I saw one come after me xD, but that sounds like it would be enough meat to last you for a good little while, up to a few months.
    May 21, 2019