1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by letter

1. stands to reason
    stands to reason
    Words can save lives! Find the right...Find us at Group Christian Fapstronauts. Stands To Reason has overcome sexual sin. You can be freed into victory too.
    May 4, 2019
  2. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Yes, words are the key to everything. Without words, we can not see the depths of the mind, heart, and soul- which would result in so much being unknown.
    May 4, 2019
  3. letter
    letter
    When Jesus spoke, His words burned in the hearts of those who heard Him. May you find the way to speak like He did, @stands to reason
    May 4, 2019
  4. stands to reason
    stands to reason
    Thank you @letter. Have a great weekend. I wish you health and prosperity. May we both continue to find ways to reach the lost.
    May 4, 2019
  5. letter
    letter
    Indeed, @aspiringwriter1997, yet I was thinking of something different here...perhaps I didn't articulate it well. It is the other side of words, where their appearance can occult the heart behind them & thus insight is needed to see beyond their apparent meaning. If that makes sense?
    May 4, 2019
    Ank07, White Sheep, vxlccm and 8 others like this.
  6. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Yes, that does make sense my friend. The @letter is wise and correct once again. What you thought of it was different than what I interpreted, but we still have good valid points. You have once again taught me something new. n_n
    May 4, 2019