1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by letter

1. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Stay strong my friend. I'm going to miss you. Not seeing you here already makes everything so xc
    May 2, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Rest and enjoy nature. I believe you will be able to stay strong. Pay Schrödie a little visit. Take care Mr. Galaxy :-)
    May 2, 2019
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I wish you all the best, my friend. Come back soon and let us know you’re ok.
    May 2, 2019
  4. letter
    letter
    God be with you in my stead, I'll be back soon enough. Thx everyone :)
    May 2, 2019
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You will be greatly missed but we understand you need time for yourself. Replenish, recover and stay happy :)
    May 2, 2019
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    *waves to letter* i hope you'll feel better soon take care of yourself
    May 3, 2019
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I hope you are getting the care you need and that you are refueling and drinking white pine tree tea :-)
    May 3, 2019
  8. letter
    letter
    I’m already feeling tons better, thx everyone! :) I think I may have been fighting off a cold, but I didn’t let it catch me.

*sips WPN Tea* :D
    May 3, 2019
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yay! My friend is back and feeling better!
    *sends Letter a PB&J sandwich*
    May 3, 2019
  10. letter
    letter
    Perfect! Just the thing I needed before heading for bed. So good to see you Newie n_n

We’ll catch up later! Tomorrow is gonna be sunshiney here, gonna take advantage of that. But I’ll be around :)

*waves back to Sprinkles*
    May 3, 2019
  11. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Make sure to bundle up, we don't want you getting sick,k? Have a good, restful, and cozy night sleep :)
    May 3, 2019
  12. letter
    letter
    Aye aye o7

I will be like a bird in the nest tonight.
    May 3, 2019
  13. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Good you need to stay warm and not break night to recover
    *tucks Letter in his nest with fluffy blankets* Good night my friend :)
    May 3, 2019
  14. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Are you back for a while now, my dear letter? o:
    May 3, 2019
  15. letter
    letter
    As God gives me opportunity, Mr. 1997 :)

Thx Newie, the fluffy blankets were ammaaazzzing. Everyone should sleep like this.
    May 4, 2019
  16. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Awesome man! I'm happy to see you back! ^_^ Also, you can call me Josh or Joshua. Either one will be fine by me. c:
    May 4, 2019
  17. letter
    letter
    But I like calling you Mr. 1997, it reminds me of Comet Hale-Bopp which appeared around this season 22 years ago. I still remember what it looks like.
    May 9, 2019
  18. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Alright, you can call me that. I have no problem with it whatsoever. Oh, that's fascinating! Can you tell me what it looked like? o:
    May 9, 2019
  19. letter
    letter
    It was a moment like the allegory of the cave. Imagine the starry sky being like a grand ball that we’re all trapped inside. The comet looked so much like someone had taken a pin and poked a hole in the ball, through which a bright light shone.

It was so much like seeing into a universe beyond our own.
    May 9, 2019
  20. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Oh, wow. I can not even begin to describe the amazing imagery that I have, but I can imagine what you are describing and it has to be the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.
    May 9, 2019
    Deleted Account, spaces and letter like this.
  21. letter
    letter
    I hope you get to see a comet like that one day. It really does leave quite an impression :)
    May 19, 2019
  22. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    I do hope so too. I love the universe. Whenever I get to see it, I always say that the stars are making love to the universe and that their love brings out the beauty of the cosmos. :)
    May 19, 2019
    Deleted Account, spaces and letter like this.