1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by WonderingKid21

1. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Hmm... would that boy be you? ^^
    May 1, 2019
  2. WonderingKid21
    WonderingKid21
    nope, thankfully .. this one brought much agony to his family!
    since you have the time for the summer :D
    it is a novel named as "Beautiful Boy A Father's Journey Through His Son's Addiction" (substance abuse) .. it really got me engaged .. but if you are to read it, plz be very careful cuz it can be very very overwhelming sometimes .. it was sincere that why I liked it :)
    May 1, 2019
  3. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    I do have time and might read it if I have time or if it perks my interest. I have a reading list of around some seventy or so titles that I want to get a few knocked off first, haha. Either way, thank you for the book recommendation. It is very much appreciated by me. ^^
    May 1, 2019
  4. WonderingKid21
    WonderingKid21
    welcomed any time ^^ <3
    May 1, 2019
  5. IGY
    IGY
    WOW! "a reading list of @ 70 titles"! Is that just for the summer vacation!? :o I forgot you are also an avid reader (1997) as well as aspiringwriter1997! Haha! XD Sorry for the intrusion #21. ;)
    May 2, 2019
  6. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Well not quite @IGY. It's rather a list of books I have been meaning to read or have not yet read from what I have on my shelves. Everything you said made me laugh and smile so thank you so much for that!
    May 2, 2019
  7. WonderingKid21
    WonderingKid21
    May 2, 2019