1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by aspiringwriter1997

1. letter
    letter
    Just a few hours to go!!
    Apr 28, 2019
  2. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    More like two days, my friend, but if I can at least write a few sentences before bed, I will push myself to get it done by tomorrow so that I can start my break a full day early. ^_^
    Apr 28, 2019
  3. IGY
    IGY
    We are willing you on, cheering you on. There is a volume of work to do, but keep your standard up bro. The day after tomorrow you can flutter free as a butterfly. ;)
    Apr 28, 2019
    Tafi, spaces, Sammyforthewin and 2 others like this.
  4. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Oh, how could I forget to say thank you for your encouragement @letter? That just hit me as I was looking at the six words I have typed so far. I would never forget to thank you intentionally so forgive me for such a faux pas.
    Apr 28, 2019
  5. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    @IGY and so the owl speaks! Thank you so much. I needed that encouragement and after I finish up what I am doing, I am going to dive in and work hard so that I flutter free as a butterfly even sooner. c:
    Apr 28, 2019
  6. letter
    letter
    Did the letters treat you well in my absence?
    May 4, 2019
  7. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Yes they did @letter I got done on time and I am free to use the letters however I like for the next few months.
    May 4, 2019