1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Sammyforthewin

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Just try again Sammy, Hate can be usefull when is used right.
    Apr 23, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    i ditto what fehr said. when you hate the feelings you get from your actions enough you stop them.
    Apr 23, 2019
  3. josbo21
    josbo21
    Tomorrow will be a new chance.
    Apr 23, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    welcome to the club!

but seriously it's totally normal to feel this. id be really surprised if you didn't hate yourself/reset/relapse during this rebooting process. the part you need to figure out is whether or not you want to get back up :)
    Apr 23, 2019
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Point that hate in the right direction, brother, not at yourself, but at what you've done. You know the drill by now, my friend. Pick yourself up again, look around at all the love and support you have here, and start over.
    Apr 23, 2019
  6. Sammyforthewin
    Sammyforthewin
    You're right, guys...I have to point the hate to another direction, like Eoghan said, in the right direction...
    Apr 23, 2019
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Never ever say that again! You are recovering and will only get better
    Apr 23, 2019
  8. Deleted Account
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Bear in mind, though, Sammy, that healing is not an irresistible force like gravity. It's not going to happen without effort on your part. I pray for you every day. I'll support you when you succeed and when you fail. I'll run with you, buddy, but I can't run for you.
    Apr 23, 2019
  10. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Ants are amazing creatures. They never give up, always look ahead, stay positive and do all they can. Let's adopt these qualities and continue on our journey!
    Apr 23, 2019
  11. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Never say you hate yourself, cause you are a wonderful creation. You're the light in someone's else's eye :)
    Apr 23, 2019
  12. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I think you love yourself, that's why you're trying to improve. What you hate is the fact that you don't always succeed, and we can all do better, but be kinder to yourself, none of us are perfect.. but we can all do better I think! Take care :-)
    Apr 24, 2019
  13. Sammyforthewin
  14. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Hate seems a bit drastic, don't you think? You can do it...
    Apr 24, 2019