1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by RightLane

1. letter
    letter
    All your time away still brought you a little more forward. Keep at it :)
    Apr 20, 2019
  2. RightLane
    RightLane
    I will. I'm back up and fighting. I was sure hoping for at least two or three weeks though.
    Apr 20, 2019
  3. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    Pick yourself up and move on. You are strong, I am sure
    Apr 20, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    You’ll get there, man. The only annoying thing is the slow climb back up...I’ve found that if you just appreciate each day as it’s own, it goes much faster.
    Apr 20, 2019
  5. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    Apr 20, 2019
  6. RightLane
    RightLane
    Thanks guys! I will start the climb again. Who knows, this might be the climb where I make it to the top.
    Apr 20, 2019
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I believe it is. :) But you have to as well.
    Apr 20, 2019
  8. Just Rose
    Just Rose
    You can get back up :)
    Apr 20, 2019
  9. White Sheep
    White Sheep
    This can be Rightlane, take that decision as it is just one day to reach it. Every day think that and you would have reached a lot :)
    Apr 20, 2019
  10. BecomeMaster
    BecomeMaster
    You can do this. Fight, comrade!
    Apr 21, 2019
  11. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Every relapse teaches us a lesson. Stay strong buddy :)
    Apr 21, 2019
  12. crimintheredwoods
    crimintheredwoods
    We're all here for you. Stay strong. Don't forget the panic button on the homepage. It's there to help in a crisis.
    Apr 21, 2019
  13. lichburger44
    lichburger44
    Thank you for your honesty! It is not easy to admit when you have relapsed and accept responsibility, but the fact you did so shows that you are serious on this journey, and if you are strong enough to do this, I am sure you will be strong enough to break its hold on you down the road. Keep going!
    Apr 21, 2019