1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by letter

1. letter
    letter
    ...and my heart ascends to places I don't comprehend.

I don't even know why I'm crying anymore.

Ehh...I've been here so many times, you think it would get easier? But the most precious things in life have their cost. Oh man...

I'm okay. Just wanted to put that out there. It's just so not easy right now. Trying to reach thankfulness and peace in this n_n'
    Apr 17, 2019
  2. letter
    letter
    !

I know!

I'm not letting this drag me into PMO. So, there's that! :D
    Apr 17, 2019
  3. Deleted Account
  4. letter
    letter
    n_n

Today I am full of all kinds of words. There is a fire in me, these hardships feed it like hardwood. And I re-ember, I am still burning. The flame of hope has not been extinguished in me.
    Apr 17, 2019
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I hope this wave of hardships leaves soon and that it may leave behind a breeze of hope and sweet tranquility :)
    Apr 17, 2019
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I like that way you express yourself
    Apr 17, 2019
  7. letter
    letter
    Thx Newie :) yeah, it’s mostly passed now but it’s packed with stuff I’ll have to face again. I used to just hide away alone when these things came. But friends like you have taught me that I don’t need to be alone.

@diego.improves! I’ll treasure your words. They reach somewhere deep :)
    Apr 17, 2019
  8. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Remember to think of la isla bonita if you feel bad. You are much stronger than this. I know that emotion sickness might be awful for you, but la isla bontia is waiting for you with a tropical breeze that is wild and free and will be the place where you long to be. ^^
    Apr 17, 2019