1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by RomanPh

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Five years without p? That’s incredible!! I don’t think you should be hard on yourself. You’re only human. Just don’t binge and you’ll be fine :)
    Apr 16, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    And welcome to nofap :)
    Apr 16, 2019
  3. RomanPh
    RomanPh
    But im getting addicted again :( just this week, i gave up hours for my sleep just to watch P.
    Apr 16, 2019
  4. letter
    letter
    The first 3 days are often the most difficult. Can you find some way to completely stay away from electronics for that long?

Do that and you'll have your first step out solidly made.
    Apr 16, 2019
  5. RomanPh
    RomanPh
    Thanks tigger uppercut and letter. Do we have some chat room here? I really need accountable partners. I dont want to continue this bad habit.
    Apr 16, 2019
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    There is a chat room for premium members. It’s pretty much a ghost town though. Try posting in the accountability partner section of the forums. You’ll find a partner there. :)
    Apr 16, 2019
  7. letter
    letter
    There's a section on the forum where you can post a thread asking for accountability partners, from there you can take that/those relationship(s) to whatever form of communication works best :)

Discord is an app that can work good for chat rooms.
    Apr 16, 2019