1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by aspiringwriter1997

1. letter
    letter
    You're worth waiting for :)

God willing, we'll have all kinds of fun :D
    Apr 16, 2019
  2. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    "You're worth waiting for :)"

You have no idea how much that means to me. :') Yes, we are going to have all kinds of fun! :D
    Apr 16, 2019
  3. letter
    letter
    I've already hatched a new idea for us. But it can wait, there is no rush :)

All good things happen in their own time.

Like the words I said that mean so much to you, they were always there...you just heard them now is all.
    Apr 16, 2019
  4. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Oh, I can't wait to see that idea- and vote on the document you sent to us at the end of the month or at the first of May. Either way, I'll be giddy about it I'm sure. ^^ Yes, you're absolutely right when you said that all good things happen in their own time.

And the words have been there always? I just didn't hear them until now? The wisdom and insight this brings is so enlightening. ^^
    Apr 16, 2019
  5. letter
    letter
    :)

If you ever need to be reminded of that, just look at the stars...

Some are so far away we cannot see them yet; their light is racing as fast as it can but it still has untold distances yet to go to reach us. Even if we can't see them, those stars are shining, right?
    Apr 16, 2019
  6. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    I would look at the stars, but they're not out tonight. :c However, the moon is and so I'm reminded of that by the moonlight just for the night and the stars forevermore.

Those stars might not be here right now, but they are shining brightly- more brightly than what either of us can imagine. c:
    Apr 16, 2019