1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by letter

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Nice. :)
    Apr 10, 2019
  2. boichywow
    boichywow
    Noice, I love it.
    Apr 10, 2019
  3. boichywow
    boichywow
    When inspiration hits, what do you do to capture it and kindle it? It takes a lot of hard work to produce these letters man, and you're spitting it out like fire! :D
    Apr 11, 2019
  4. letter
    letter
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf3CJZAAz2g

You are just now reading the thoughts I've carried inside me for decades. There are so many of them...the letters here are just the wings their form has used to fly out of my heart and onto the page.

Ehhhh...all they used to be was tears n_n'
    Apr 11, 2019
  5. boichywow
    boichywow
    so I see,
    and like a grenade
    their potential remains,
    hoping to burst.

till a teeny person
    comes along
    to pull the pin
    :D
    Apr 11, 2019
  6. boichywow
    boichywow
    *kaboosh*
    Apr 11, 2019
  7. boichywow
    boichywow
    my bear's writing skills aren't up to par,
    I think it needs to go back to the drawing board.

Night Letter!
    Apr 11, 2019
  8. letter
    letter
    Writing is about heart. The best of stories are often very simple, yet deeper than they appear to our minds. It's why we can read something and be so moved by it, yet not know why....it's because writing is about heart.

And would you look at that? You've somehow grasped the heart of what my avatar means :)

Sleep well
    Apr 11, 2019
  9. boichywow
    boichywow
    ahh, I get what you are trying to say.
    writing is about heart, not just doing it for the sake of doing, but.. with heart.

Get some rest man! :)
    Apr 11, 2019
  10. letter
    letter
    You caught a bit of it n_n

I am made of words. Where else can words live aside from hearts? Though they are written on pages, the voyage of words from my heart to yours...that is what writing is about.

It's understanding the journey of words is the same as the journey of life. It's about home...knowing the distance between the stars and the distance between our hearts are so much the same.
    Apr 11, 2019
  11. letter
    letter
    I look up at the stars and wonder the unfathomable distance their light crossed to reach me. The further the distance, the older they are. I wonder how many of them I see now are already dead..?

So I look at them and have a strange peace come over me as I say, "Hey, little star, I see you. I'm just like you! We're both made of light, and will be beautiful long after we're gone."
    Apr 11, 2019
  12. letter
    letter
    You see what I mean about how words are heart now...?
    Apr 11, 2019
  13. boichywow
    boichywow
    Like the bifröst between you and me :)
    My understanding barely reaches the surface of how this magical connection is created, it's really amazing what you can create with a little bit of imagination and.. heart.
    Apr 11, 2019
  14. letter
    letter
    Bifröst? That is all kinds of fitting.

How does one make a bridge out of rainbows? Tears. They catch the light and make the rainbow. Then you weave in faith & imagination to make it strong enough to walk on and with a heart of courage...set out to journey through the clouds.

That is beautiful @prettyboichad, aye...a magical connection. Amazing indeed :)
    Apr 11, 2019
  15. boichywow
    boichywow
    It is very beautiful
    :')
    Apr 11, 2019