1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Captain Anurag

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Actions are also based on thoughts - but I guess we tend to entertain these other thoughts which are not followed by actions. Real you is everything, thoughts and actions. You are the core. Embrace yourself and the spark of divinity in you.
    Mar 23, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    It is you who defines real you. Your thoughts are just cars passing by - you are the observer and you decide whether to act upon them or not. This very moment is the consequence of your actions preceded by your decisions preceded by your thoughts preceded by your responses preceded by your emotions. This moment is authentic creation of yourself. You create your life incessantly.
    Mar 23, 2019
  3. Captain Anurag
    Captain Anurag
    Mar 24, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yes I heard it in the online course on Sedona method and it stuck in my mind forever. Even if we think we're weak and living unsuccessful lives - that means we unconsciously build our lives on past beliefs maintaining victim mentality, we filter our thinking to focus it that way. As soon as we let go of our attachment to our thoughts and decide not to cling to them (because we don't have to) everything changes.
    Mar 24, 2019
  5. Captain Anurag
    Captain Anurag
    Mar 24, 2019
  6. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    No, I'm not. But I've been attending therapy for several years and healing. Just sharing what I know :)
    Mar 24, 2019
  7. Captain Anurag
    Captain Anurag
    Mar 24, 2019
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Thanks - my friends and people who know me call me a psychologist and a healer - maybe I'm just insightful and I like to help others, that's it:) Good luck with your journey!
    Mar 24, 2019
  9. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Congrats, on almost 2 months :)
    Mar 25, 2019