1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by aspiringwriter1997

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    that's tough to here for some reason a lot of people leave here without even leaving a short goodbye people just play buy there own rules
    Mar 22, 2019
  2. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    It hurts so bad since he cared for me and even wanted to meet me in real life, but he didn't leave any form of contact or nothing. If he had just said goodbye I would've been okay, but my tears flow freely knowing that I may never get to hear from him again. x'c
    Mar 22, 2019
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    its ok hurt but you cannot use it as a crutch not to move forward with YOUR LIFE people come and go YOU HAVE TO FOCUS ON TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF. you say your an aspiring writer then right about it do something postive
    Mar 22, 2019
  4. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    I may turn to my journal on here and allow the words to flow freely and to pour my heart out and get it all out of me at once. Thank you so much for the positivity you have!
    Mar 22, 2019
    Tafi, WonderingKid21, Taqwa1 and 2 others like this.
  5. StraightEdge3616
    StraightEdge3616
    I've had that happen to me before with a user name @Jon_North or something along those lines. It really hurts and is definitely frustrating.
    Mar 22, 2019
  6. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Mine was @Jocko2019 and his name was Jack. You took the words out of my mouth.
    Mar 22, 2019
  7. IGY
    IGY
    I am shocked that Jack would do this. :o Not that he would delete his account so much. But that he would not leave any contact details for you personally as you were so close. It is so hard on you and I really feel for you mate.
    Mar 22, 2019
  8. StraightEdge3616
    StraightEdge3616
    Scratch that on mine...I found my old AP but he still hasn't shown back up. His username here is Jon North...for some reason it won't let me tag him though on here.
    Mar 22, 2019
    Sammyforthewin likes this.
  9. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    I know that he was going to stay until Day 90 @IGY but I have no idea if he decided to delete it since he thought he no longer needed the account or because of the issue I know he had to deal with. Not even a social media account (which he did say that he had but never gave it to me). I'm so thankful for your kind words since they've been really helping me right now.
    Mar 22, 2019
    Tafi and Sammyforthewin like this.
  10. Taqwa1
    Taqwa1
    Aspiringwriter, Never forget you're an awesome dude! I love your positivity. And if someone does something like that to you then He Surely does NOT deserve you! Move on in your life, know that, like cleanliving said, people come and go. I saw that you kept writing on his profile page and he didn't even like your posts, that made me mad. Like you deserve a better AP. I wish you the best! Never forget YOU ARE AWESOME!
    Mar 23, 2019
  11. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    I've already started to move on. I've cleaned out my inboxes of our messages and I'm no longer as upset as I was yesterday. I guess that's because I got everything out of me at once. And thank you for the kind words!
    Mar 23, 2019
  12. IGY
    IGY
    "I've cleaned out my inboxes of our messages..." What you said in reply to Taqwa1 takes maturity and courage. When I have been in situations like this, I have found this step so hard to take. The owl admires your resilience AW97. ;)
    Mar 23, 2019
  13. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    I guess I realized that I can't let this beat me down and that I should move on and become stronger and braver than ever before. It was hard for a second, but I let them go and I feel okay. I feel at ease now thanks to everyone's support and kindness. And @IGY, thank you so much man for saying that you admire my resilience! That means a lot to me. It really does.
    Mar 23, 2019
    Tafi and Blessedboy❤️ like this.