1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Joe92

1. monkeymode
    monkeymode
    Yes. Right here. I had submission fantasies for 8 years and they recently went away 4 months ago. They started going away when I improved my confidence and started dominating different parts of my life such as my classes, lifting, goals etc. The more confident and dominant I became in life, the further away my submission fantasies went.
    Mar 22, 2019
  2. Joe92
    Joe92
    Thanks for sharing. It resonates for me. It feels like these fantasies are coming to me when I feel overwhelmed, they don't really pleasure me, I nearly feel attacked by them.
    Mar 22, 2019
  3. monkeymode
    monkeymode
    Exactly. The difference between anxiety and excitement is how you interpret identical sensory information. The best way to overcome being overwhelmed is to start with a small step. I moved back into my dads house and it's extremely messy. 5-8 ft piles of junk. almost no room to even walk. I started picking up 20 items a day. 3 months later I've picked up nearly 2000 items and 1/5th of the house is spotless.
    Mar 22, 2019
  4. Joe92
    Joe92
    "The difference between anxiety and excitement is how you interpret identical sensory information." Great point you're making. I'll start by finding a stable job, I think the fantasies are triggered by the fact that I feel uncomfortable in my manhood being unemployed for too long.
    Mar 22, 2019