1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by ryan23

1. ryan23
    ryan23
    So I reset my counter. I did meet with my accountability partner, grateful I made it 107 days in hard mode. I know this is a minor setback, and I am grateful how wonderful these past few months have been for me. I see this as a learning opportunity, not as a means that things are undone and I am starting over.
    Mar 18, 2019
  2. ryan23
    ryan23
    I think a problem people have when they hit a pot hole, is it can force them to fully immerse themselves deeper within their habit. That used to be me. But we must realize how far we've come. And see the progress, see our new lives, and not put so much emphasis on just, "NoFap" but instead, a new lifestyle pouring into other important aspects of our lives such as our health and well being. And of course community!
    Mar 18, 2019
  3. ryan23
    ryan23
    So I will not allow this situation to hinder how far I've come, and you shouldn't either if you've had a setback. Learn, move on. Don't pay much attention to the counter. Press forward! And learn from your mistakes.
    Mar 18, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I'm sorry to read about your restart, Ryan.
    But I'm pleased to read your determination to continue.
    You did incredible, you will do just as incredible, I know.
    I wish you all the best!
    Mar 24, 2019