1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by letter

1. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Well, thank you so much! I'm glad that I've managed to inspire you to leave behind beautiful words. I'm looking forward to seeing my writing to grow and I hope that your writing grows also alongside mine. c:
    Mar 15, 2019
    Tafi, boichy, letter and 1 other person like this.
  2. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    We and @Omar21 and any other writers on here should have a writing forum/group made on here. I used to be part of an online writing forum for almost three years and so I think that would be great to have on here.
    Mar 15, 2019
  3. letter
    letter
    Yeah! We’ll be like a magnificent garden. Dibs on being a tree.

How do you picture this writing group functioning?
    Mar 16, 2019
    boichy and aspiringwriter1997 like this.
  4. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Okay, lol. I call dibs on the flowers. :P

Well I do know that it shouldn't be on an online platform like Skype since the writing forum I was on did that and everything went to utter shit in about a year or so so that's something I'd rather not relive- especially since I'm on a reboot such as this one.
    Mar 16, 2019
  5. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    I'd imagine it as a place where we would discuss our favorite books, authors, tell about what we're writing, share snippets of our writings, have conversations about authors, books, writing, and all of the aspects of writing in general. Does that make sense?
    Mar 16, 2019
  6. letter
    letter
    I hear ya, yeah. I have an idea for a name, “The Nook”
    Mar 16, 2019
  7. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    "The Nook". I <3 it!
    Mar 16, 2019
  8. letter
    letter
    Aye, I think it captures the spirit of what you’re looking for. Just a little cozy spot for writers to share a moment before going out into the larger scope of things.
    Mar 16, 2019
  9. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Yes, it does. Besides, we all should have a nook place where we can unwind and just relax.
    Mar 16, 2019
  10. letter
    letter
    And have a little fun too :)

I had a thought about doing a co-write where we collaborate on making a fictional story that we post on NoFap where we use the members here as our characters, doing our best to faithfully depict them in whatever setting and story we hatch.
    Mar 16, 2019
  11. letter
    letter
    Even something completely absurd like, “the world is ending, and only a devout faithful few stand in the way of total annihilation..”

And ofc, abstinence would be a main theme.
    Mar 16, 2019
  12. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    That actually sounds like a really fun idea! I'd totally be down to do that. Having an absurd or cheeky or serious story with abstinence as the theme would be something really delightful and joyful on here! c:
    Mar 16, 2019
    Tafi, vxlccm, boichy and 3 others like this.
  13. letter
    letter
    Aye, I love little creative projects like that. I did one on this other forum and it was a total blast.
    Mar 16, 2019
  14. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    How did that one go? I'd seriously do it with you if you're up to the challenge.
    Mar 16, 2019
    Tafi, vxlccm, letter and 2 others like this.