1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by aspiringwriter1997

1. CTRL + DEL
    CTRL + DEL
    Congratulations on reaching a new level in your journey brother :) Keep going strong and please never forget why you started in the first place :D
    Mar 9, 2019
  2. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    Thank you so much, man. I had actually not allowed my body to have a wet dream for so long and it resulted in such a massive and explosive release, but I'm okay with it since my AP and so many others have assured me that wet dreams are common as your body is trying to get adjusted to you not masturbating.
    Mar 9, 2019
  3. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    I won't forget why I'm here and the next few days might be tough, but I'm going to keep going strong since I won't let this lead me to relapse. :D
    Mar 9, 2019
  4. CTRL + DEL
    CTRL + DEL
    Hahaha I myself stopped a wet dream from happening this morning. It was a highly sexual dream but I stopped "her" from proceeding. Woke up prouder than a peacock :D

Personally, I absolutely hate them because they make me feel like I wet the bed and to top it off, I get a pseudo chaser effect XD

But when they happen, I accept them as gracefully as I can. You learn fast, amigo ^^
    Mar 9, 2019
  5. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    I'm glad that you stopped a sexual dream from happening and waking up prouder than a peacock. I could just imagine you having the tail feathers of a peacock and x'D

That's my biggest fear is the pseudo chaser effect since I have no idea what happens and what to do about it. I'm going to fight harder to make sure that this effect does not make me relapse.
    Mar 9, 2019
  6. CTRL + DEL
    CTRL + DEL
    Tips:
    1. Cold showers in the morning immediately after a wet dream replenish a large amount of energy and remove the drowsiness felt after the prolactin release.
    2. Drinking large amounts of water in the day after and eating food like lemons, oranges and apples restore a large amount of electrolytes in the blood- reducing the energy and nutrient loss from ejaculation.
    Mar 9, 2019
  7. CTRL + DEL
    CTRL + DEL
    3. Eating nuts (like cashews and almonds, I mean) will provide your body with Zinc; a very important mineral needed for Testosterone production. It will literally revitalise you but MAY strengthen urges. This is optional; it is the most direct solution to semen loss but can be dangerous so know where the balance lies. 2-4 nuts of one kind should be enough.
    Mar 9, 2019
  8. CTRL + DEL
    CTRL + DEL
    4. Sleep. Lots of sleep (8-9 hours) in the 1/2 days following the dream will restore your body completely.

And now you know :D
    Mar 9, 2019
  9. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    I've been drinking water already for a month so that shouldn't be a problem, but I'll have to keep in mind the oranges and apples. Perhaps I can ask my mom to buy me some apple slices and keep those around for me. I have shudders about the cold shower (since I'm a hot shower dude)but I'm willing to give it a try if it helps restore my energy. Thanks for the advice man! I appreciate it!
    Mar 9, 2019
  10. aspiringwriter1997
    aspiringwriter1997
    I like nuts, but I'm not going to eat them unless they're my last resort in order to revitalize myself. That's a fine line that I'd be a bit nervous to walk since I'm just a month in and my urges might see it as their finest opportunity to attack. As for sleep, I can't take naps during the day since they make me feel moody afterward, but could sleeping longer at night be just as effective?
    Mar 9, 2019
  11. CTRL + DEL
    CTRL + DEL
    Yeah. Sleeping in one stretch is fine too, so long as you get up at the same time as you normally do. Basically, go to bed one hour early :)
    Mar 9, 2019