1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by khokhar

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Where I will get it?
    Mar 7, 2019
  2. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Did it help you ?! Dear what is its main concept.. honestly i finished first quarter and the writer is just telling how he convinced others to read the book..
    Mar 7, 2019
  3. Taqwa1
    Taqwa1
    Mr. Lays Till what chapter have you read so far? Have you learned some valuable lessons from that hack book?
    Mar 18, 2019
  4. khokhar
    khokhar
    guys if you really think you are ready and want to quit than why don,t you guys give it a try.
    Mar 19, 2019
  5. khokhar
    khokhar
    lot of people ask from me that he say continue to pmo while reading or what you have learn.they didn,t think if its an uneffective way to quit or only helped me to quit than why on earth would i recomend to others.look guys take a leap of faith and read fully.you will not just be amazed but thrilled.what you will learn about this addiction. believe me.
    Mar 19, 2019
  6. khokhar
    khokhar
    but its only possible when you start reading it and read it fully what ever your mind.or i can say satan say to you about it because he never want freedom for you you have to fight for it. its you war.
    Mar 19, 2019