1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Ready to be healthy

1. CTRL + DEL
    CTRL + DEL
    That's happened to me more times than I can count. It's hard to care anymore tbh.
    Mar 2, 2019
  2. Roady
    Roady
    Well that can be a painful experience, sadly.
    Addictive people, are damaged people, you can't trust them fully unfortunately... I hope you will be able to give it a place, and maybe the person changes mind.
    Mar 3, 2019
  3. Ready to be healthy
    Ready to be healthy
    @IAmLegion That is really sad to hear, I guess the important thing is to keep focused on your our goal primarily. @Roady This is very true, the person in question 2525 just used to seem so together and he was such an incredible contributor to this site.
    Mar 3, 2019
  4. CTRL + DEL
    CTRL + DEL
    Yeah I suspected it was 2525... he was such a great guy...
    As a matter of fact, he was the very first guy who welcomed me to nofap. I really was shocked to see "distinguished fapstronaut" on his page...
    Did he relapse?
    Mar 3, 2019
  5. Ready to be healthy
    Ready to be healthy
    I'm honestly not sure, I think he just lost faith in the premise of NOFAP and thinks he can find his answers elsewhere. He was also integral to my early motivation here also! All the best to him wherever he is.
    Mar 3, 2019
  6. Roady
    Roady
    Hmm oke. Yeah I already missed some threads sadly.
    What does that status "distinguished" mean actually? I saw it now and there.
    Mar 3, 2019
  7. CTRL + DEL
    CTRL + DEL
    Yes. I wish him all the best in his life and any ventures he undertakes. His challenge threads will forever be a reminder of his legacy.
    Mar 3, 2019
  8. CTRL + DEL
    CTRL + DEL
    @Roady A distinguished fapstronaut is a moderator or moderator assistant who has stepped down from his/her post after 1 month or more of serving the community.
    @Ready to be healthy will be a distinguished fapstronaut himself one day
    Mar 3, 2019
  9. Ready to be healthy
    Ready to be healthy
    One day! But I hope to help where I can a little while longer :)
    Mar 3, 2019
  10. Roady
    Roady
    Ah thanks. Yes, I also hope he is doing well in his life. Everybody had to walk his / hers own road. Sometimes we need to let go, but later on, we then see it's better for us and for the other person. Take care all, take care of yourself.
    Mar 3, 2019
  11. CTRL + DEL
    CTRL + DEL
    Allow me to use this chance to thank you for all you do for the community. It does not go unnoticed. Thanks bro ♡

Yes, I hope I see you in the team for a long, long time, brother. :)
    Mar 3, 2019
  12. vxlccm
    vxlccm
    Mar 4, 2019