1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Yandere Scientist

1. TheGoodTimes
    TheGoodTimes
    Hey man, if you have some questions just shoot them :) My advice is to do the basic breathing meditation. If you have troubles with it I have some alternatives you could try. Just remember, if you want to see an improvement regarding the thoughts, you HAVE to do it daily, within a few weeks you'll start having a lot less problems with it
    Jan 4, 2016
  2. Lazarus Shuttlesworth
  3. Yandere Scientist
    Yandere Scientist
    TheGoodTimes: I've tried it yesterday, it calmed my mind. In fact I want to do it because I want to become someone optimist, reduces anxiety/fears) and to be more relaxed.
    Jan 5, 2016
  4. TheGoodTimes
    TheGoodTimes
    Nice to hear! Just keep going then. Sometimes it will pass by easy, sometimes you will have troubles focusing or relaxing and think you are doing it wrong, but don't worry, it's normal. Just try to be aware of thoughts when they come and then get back to the breath
    Jan 5, 2016
  5. Yandere Scientist
    Yandere Scientist
    Can meditation be a way to overcome shyness ? I want the true me to lead the life, not that shy one I am. I don't feel good because shy is not how I feel inside or I am.
    Jan 5, 2016
  6. TheGoodTimes
    TheGoodTimes
    I'm not sure about that, but it can probably help. Altough meditation alone will not stop you from being shy, it does relief tensions you might have, and can probably turn you into a more outgoing person since you will have less obstacles connecting with others. However it also depends on you to overcome that. But it will definetly facilitate for you to be more outgoing
    Jan 5, 2016
  7. Yandere Scientist
    Yandere Scientist
    I didn't plan to do only meditation for being outgoing anyway. I know I have to do other things like going out, do some sports and all. So that's what I do. Thank you, I'm gonna do it : )
    Jan 5, 2016