1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by 4DCreator

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    when do you get chest pains, they could be anxiety related
    Feb 17, 2019
  2. 4DCreator
    4DCreator
    I really hope it is that. I really hope it is only related to dopamine withdrawal syndrome. Because it is making me dead worried about my health! It is 24/7 on my mind not being able to concentrate on anything else. Thanks for the support. I have it already for many days.
    Feb 17, 2019
  3. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    well, i mean...i think you should see a doctor about it..cheet pains are really serious and also really scary to have.
    Feb 17, 2019
  4. 4DCreator
    4DCreator
    I am trying to avoid the doctor. I don't want to be sent on the CT to check about lung cancer. I really don't need that. Also if I say to doctor that I am not fapping for 40 days and I could have some dopamine withdrawal syndrome they will look at me like WTF I am talking about.
    Feb 17, 2019
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    you dont have to say that youre not fapping or anythingg about dopamine withdrawal...im not ur mommy i cant make you go but i think you should go talk about it and notice when it happens and your feelings while its happening and on which side of your chest and any other physical symptoms before while and after it hits you.

feel better soon, they could give you anxiety meds for it.
    Feb 17, 2019
  6. 4DCreator
    4DCreator
    I strongly believe that my body is experiencing very strong stress from not having what it always had, so therefore stress response is the chest pain. When stress will go down a bit over time the chest pain will disappear.
    Feb 17, 2019
  7. 4DCreator
    4DCreator
    I believe this 100 percent. I believe that long nofap streak gives the body very huge stress as the body needs to find ways how to deal with no dopamine and self-medication. Therefore this pain is created by the unconscious part of the brain and it comes to my conscious mind as physical pain.
    Feb 17, 2019
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    well lets hope youre right
    Feb 17, 2019
  9. 4DCreator
    4DCreator
    I appreciate your support! Thanks for all kind comments.
    Feb 17, 2019
  10. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Chest pains can be anxiety, gas or a pulled muscle. I’ve had them because of all three. I know how scary it can be. If I had to bet...I’d say you’re fine. Please see a doctor if they don’t go away though.
    Feb 17, 2019
  11. 4DCreator
    4DCreator
    Thanks, I believe it is a strong stress-related issue as the body didn't expect I will go fucking amazing 40 days. So it is adjusting dopamine receptors. Dopamine receptors and dopamine is also responsible for movements in the body. So let's wait. In the meantime, I am trying to eat healthy AF.
    Feb 17, 2019
  12. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    I have a regular chest pain. It can be from stomach (head of stomach) as well as anxiety (plays good role). But also muscles pain is a main cause, burning happens too, I went to doctor multiple times and the result is always nothing there. But I believe it is caused by PMO because when I am fapfree for couple of days I feel better.
    Feb 18, 2019
    Symbol of Peace and 4DCreator like this.
  13. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Go to a dr and dont worry, just tell him what u feel and he will tell u some tests to do and thats it. It wont be cancer (this is a big thing that has no relation i am sure). Congrates about the 40 days :) this is a huge number
    Feb 18, 2019
  14. 4DCreator
    4DCreator
    Thanks for support Mr.Chips ..I will see how it is over the days.
    Feb 18, 2019
  15. 4DCreator
    4DCreator
    Yes, 40 days is something unimaginable for me. Living the record every day. Walking to the unknown path of bettering myself.
    Feb 18, 2019