1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by 2wolves

1. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Yeah I get that. I'm developing strategies for drinking less.
    Feb 9, 2019
  2. 2wolves
    2wolves
    I want to meet new people, new friends, new potential gfs, but drinking always leads to pmo, i always start good, and end the night terrible, the thought of me giving up drinking lead to, well thats the end of your youth, being social, meeting people, its over, thats the hump the messes me up..
    Feb 9, 2019
  3. 2wolves
    2wolves
    I need to untangle, i feel like a rope, tangled up so bad but i just keep on pulling expecting it to release free, the only way i feel like this will work is if i say i will drink and socialize again, bit i need a break, i need to untangle, i need to have a foundation to work off of. Thats where im at right now. On a side note i wish you all the best of luck on your journeys!
    Feb 9, 2019
  4. 2wolves
    2wolves
    Pray for me and keep me in your thoughts, thank you!
    Feb 9, 2019
  5. Beamer
    Beamer
    Clear your mind my friend, and make a plan of how you will proceed on your journey. Believe in yourself you can sort things out and start walking on your path to a happier life, you can do it ! Stay positive, and stay strong !
    Feb 9, 2019