1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by goodnice

1. goodnice
    goodnice
    Unlike before, where i constantly feared relapse and felt like i was an “addict”, i don’t really think about PMO. It’s different this time. i know in my heart that i am no longer a PMOer. i’ve changed my self identity
    Jan 11, 2019
  2. goodnice
    goodnice
    A few interesting things have happened. i’ve been getting into the law of attraction which has greatly helped me. This girl i like, likes me back. We are going on a date next week. Also, i’ve manifested my goal that i have so badly desired: Being #1 tennis player on my team. Gonna play tournament next week representing my school as #1
    Jan 11, 2019
  3. goodnice
    goodnice
    I feel like i’m finally free. It’s a different feeling than i’ve ever felt. It’s a gut feeling, a knowing.

Anyways, if all continues to go well, i plan to make a YT vid about how i have manifested the good stuff. Obviously it wouldn’t be possible without doing nofap. When i felt trapped in the PMO cycle, it was impossible to achieve my goals.
    Jan 11, 2019
  4. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    Heyah bud. Thats really nice to here. Good luck on the match champ! And have good time with your friend.
    Jan 11, 2019
  5. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    congratulations :) nice work on 13 days
    Jan 11, 2019
  6. goodnice
    goodnice
    @Loveless-J.R.A thanks bahddy
    @Coffee Candy ty, i know it’s “only 13” days, but i feel so pure and good already.

“We fall to the level of our unchastened desires and rise to the level of our cherished aspirations” basically sums up my life
    Jan 12, 2019
  7. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    im happy for you! keep feeling good and dont give up.
    Jan 12, 2019
  8. Deleted Account
    Deleted Account
    @goodnice We are all happy to hear this from you. All the best lad! =)
    Jan 12, 2019
  9. The Ultimate
    The Ultimate
    HELL YEAH MY MAN! you're a strong dude! You have purpose and you have courage! That's all it takes to be the best!
    Jan 13, 2019